Chapter 49- Luca vs Alpha Jones

"What in gods name are you doing here? This isn't a gathering!" Alpha Jones exclaims

"You took what's mine, you took my pack, you took children and you abused them" he looks at me with pain filled eyes that hold relief and love.

Luca looks back at alpha Jones with a snarl "and you're gonna pay" he whispers harshly.

Luca charges at him with pack members behind him, alpha Jones charges at him and my little group charges at alpha Jones army.

I could do this the easy way but how is that any fun?

A person charges at me and I kick him, I imagine roots tangling around him and it happens.

The roots squeeze the man until he turns blue, I look at alpha Jones to see he charging at me; I cower back in terror.

He's going to hurt me really bad...

Before he can reach me he's pulled back by the hair and his arms are trapped behind his back, Luca cuffs them together and ties him to a post on the ground.

He looks at me and smiles, I run up to him with a smile and wrap my arms around his waist.

I rest my head on his chest and let the happy tears fall "h-how did you find me?" I ask.

"We will talk about it later, right now we are in war and I just want to look at your beautiful face; its been almost a month baby" he whisper and wipes the tears away.

He kisses me passionately on the lips and looks up, he pushes me away and rips the guys heart out who was lunging at us.

I hear a cry and I look to see Abby being attacked, I don't want to hurt anyone but for her I will.

I charge towards them and surround Abby with fire, they jump back quickly and I bore holes into their ugly faces.

Abby looks around quickly and spots me "Luna lily!" She cries.

I look around for Luca not wanting to kill these men and let it ruin me for the rest of my life "Luca?!" In a flash he rips their hearts out and drops them to the floor.

I get rid of the fire around Abby and she runs towards me sobbing "they attacked me Lily" I wrap my arms around her tiny frame.

I feel so bad for not being able to lift her up so Luca does for me, he places her in a tree and she gripe it tightly.

"Luca watch out!" I scream as 6 men slash at his chest, he groans out in pain the blood rushing out and I look at them with anger.

I surround us with fire so they won't get near us, I bend down to Luca quickly but he shakes his head "I'm fine flower" I look at his chest and shake my head.

"No your not" I whisper, he stands and looks around; a few of our pack members have died, a tear runs down my cheek from it.

"Tell them to fall back, I can't because I'm not apart of the pack" he sighs but complies.