Chapter 67- Epilogue; I fell in love with the alpha of doom

I'm so upset that this is the last chapter ever of Alpha of doom, I have enjoyed writing this book very much and the amount of support I receive is amazing and I was surprised at first.

Years later...
"Mum," I stop drinking my cocktail and look at my 18 year old boy-Zac.

"What?" I ask.

"Dads looking for you," he shrugs and I huff gulping down the rest of my drink.

"Do you have to be the personal messenger?" He shrugs walking off calling Mias name- his mate, aka Storms daughter.

Why do I have to have more sons then daughters?

I have Bethany, Faye, Taylor. I guess Luca got what he wished in the end, a soccer family....

Then there's Tobias, Zac, Harry, James, William. Tobias and Bethany are obviously the oldest but Bethany doesn't want to be alpha anyway so there will be no arguments, thankfully.

I stand and walk around the house sniffing for Luca's scent, I find him in the office; he's still as attractive as ever...

His hair is still black no greys, his eyes like an ice blue, fair skin, the slightly stubble on his jaw and his tallness. All there still. I thank the Gods.

He looks up when he sees me and grins pushing the chair out and patting his lap, I walk to him and plop down on his lap curling into a ball.

He likes to say when ever someone asks us why we had so much children 'she likes this D! ' or 'She needs vitamin D in her life' I get mad every time but end up laughing.

He's so ridiculous.

Weekends is the only day I get a break from the children, but I have to spend time with Luca... Yay.

Not really...

He insists that Friday night needs to be 'fun' night if you know what I mean...

I seriously don't want anymore children, do you know how painful it was to pop out that much children?

Very.

Guys over exaggerate when they say getting kicked in the balls is like giving birth, how would they know?! But then again we wouldn't know what getting kicked in the balls feels like.

They are such stupid heads...

Needless to say Faye is a little feisty and loves kicking Tobias to get him mad, he has some anger management issues; must of got that from Luca.

Luca still isn't a very understanding person, but I still love him.

"Peace," I mutter laying back on his chest, he runs his hands up and down my sides and smells my neck.

You know only two children got my strawberry blonde hair? James and Taylor.

Storm and Tyler had about 4 more children, one of them inconveniently turned out to be Zac's mate!

Which was Mia... Young love.

"Well too bad because I planned to catch up with the gang," he smirks and I smile.

"Feels like forever since I've seen them," I say with a grin.

"It has been..."

So Liam and Stella had 6 kids, not quite as many as my lot but it's still a lot.

Xavier and Lexi had 4 because Lexi decided 'that's enough!' But fortunately she is pregnant with her fifth because she just can't resist Xavier's charm.