Chapter 12- Alpha male

Just letting you know to not bother translate, there's a translate paragraph

I watch in horror as Luca calmly walks in the house with blood on his cheeks and clothes, my mouth falls open as I look at the ground where the bloody footprints are.

He looks down at me, almost chest to chest and I gulp. "This is why you shouldn't want me; I'm a monster Lily" he gruffly says.

"But you can change!"

He rolls his eyes "we've been over this more than once; a man can't change from old habits." He says chucking his boots in the laundry.

He takes off his white v neck shirt and I look away immediately "do you mind?" I whisper.

"Not at all Lily."

"If your such a monster then why haven't you hurt me yet?" I ask looking as he opens the steel fridge.

"I would never hurt you, your my mate. I'm positive you've heard that mates can't stand seeing the other in pain, especially if they caused it. I'm not any different" he mutters and I scoff.

"You're a lot different; you don't want me, you never compliment me, your not kind, or loving" he gets an apple throwing it from one hand to the other.

"Your hairs nice?" He asks more than says, I face palm- literally.

"That was hopeless" I say shaking my head, he shrugs.

"I don't compliment people, I'm a killer" he says biting into his Apple.

"Well you should compliment someone to make their day better" I huff.

He smirks "someone as in you am I right?" I blush avoiding eye contact.

"Shut up" he bites into his Apple again, making a crunching sound.

"If you think that I'm going to compliment you then your wrong Angé" I bite my lip.

"Be nice for once, have you heard of that?"

He puts on a thinking face then shakes his head "nah I haven't" I glare at him.

"How do your pack members even like you?" I wonder aloud, he actually shrugs.

"I don't think they do but they know better then disrespecting me, unlike someone" he says looking at me.

"I'm not normally this confident" I mutter.

"I know" he says chucking the apple core in the bin, he runs a hand through his black hair and looks over my body like he's making sure I'm okay.

I squirm uncomfortably and he smirks, he walks past me eyeing me with dark eyes.

I sigh disappointedly "L-Luca" he pauses and raises a thick black eyebrow. "G-goodnight" he nods and turns back around walking up the stairs.

"Your sleeping in my room remember?" He says from at the top of the stairs.

"O-of course" he turns back around out of my view.

I sigh and look out the glass doors, I scream.

Men with guns and knives are smashing through the glass doors, all of a sudden Luca jumps from out of no where in front of me.

"Oú est-ce?" A man hisses in some sort of language.

Luca smirks "vous ne serez jamais trouver" what the heck are they talking about? Yet saying!?

The man looks at me "est-ce votre amant?" He smirks and I cower back.

"Oui" Luca growls.

They start speaking random French and I stand here in confusion watching the scene play out. Luca growls grabbing my waist protectively.

A man throws a glass shard and I scream Luca covers me and he growls when it makes contact with his skin.

Luca shouts at him angrily and I gasp covering my eyes, he pulls it out of his back.

He pushes me to Liam who suddenly showed up and he claws at them, a man tries slashing Lucas neck but he ducks and kicks him in the balls.

Liam rushes me somewhere else "what were they saying Liam?" He sighs.

"When they came in the man asked 'where is it?' Luca said 'you will never find it' they asked if you are his lover and he said yes. So the man said I will kill her too, Luca got mad and yelled don't go near her, I will kill you too then said again stay away from her, I will kill you then he said you tried to hurt Lily, you'll pay" I sigh, that's a lot to take in.

I gasp when the door is thrown off its hinges and a man looks at me wickedly, Liam sighs and kicks him.

He punches him non stop and another man comes up to me "LUCA!" I scream and in a flash the man is thrown across the room yelling French.

Liam pushes the man that is on top of him off him and says "now that man said save me lord" I smile and look at Luca.

I gasp when I see a knife being thrown at Lucas back, Luca simply grabs me and pushes us to the floor.

I gasp and he stands up clenching his fists, kicking and punching.

He stands up straight and looks at all the beaten or dead men around the room, his eyes go hazy and he looks down at me.

He reaches down grabbing my waist and lifting me off the ground, I whimper.

That was scary, people can just come and break in to Lucas house. He carries me upstairs and into his room, he presses the same red button and silver walls come down.

He places me on the bed and I grab his arm "what were they talking about? What did you take Luca?" I whisper.

"What are you talking about, do you speak French?" He hisses.

"I know someone that d-does" I stutter.

He growls his eyes angry and cold "what d-did you d-do?" I ask.

"You don't need to worry Lily."

"P-please."

He sighs rubbing his face and sitting down "I killed their alpha. They think that I can bring him back but I'm not bloody God or Jesus, I cannot produce a miracle. What's done is done" I look down disappointed.

"Promise that you won't hurt me?" I stick my finger out.

He wraps his pinky around my own, "promise," he whispers.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, if so please •vote•comment•follow

Make sure you check out my other book 'Alphas Angel' please, it would mean a lot x

Keely
Edited