Chapter 19- War

So half of this chapter will be in Lucas pov, the other half Lily's

"30 of you will be a distraction heading in the middle of their border while 100 men pile South at the border and 100 men west of the border. All guns and knives must be hidden, we are going to take down their land in the proper way."

They all agree with what I'm saying and I sigh, I'm doing more work then I should be, to distract myself.

Lily's in a coma, once I found out I basically ripped everything to shreds.

I will find what did this to her and kill it, this thing is no person or werewolf- it's a monster.

And people think I'm a monster...

I sigh running my hands through my hair yet again in frustration, looking at the map of their small pack.

"Leave" I command.

They all leave silently but my best mate- Liam stays. "Luca, are you sure you want to continue with the attack? You have a lot on your plate at the moment" i clench my jaw.

"I'm positive Liam, okay?" I angrily say.

"Would Lily want this?" I grab his collar and push him up against the wall.

"Don't you dare mention her!" He doesn't seem fazed, he just shakes his head.

"You just know that she won't want this."

I drop him and walk to my desk "leave" I command.

"No, you must deal with the consequences when Lily wakes up. She will be disappointed" I whoop around to face him with fury.

"I DON'T CARE WHAT SHE THINKS!" I roar. "You know what, we are going and right now" I mind link the Warriors to meet me outside.

I storm outside angrily and ignore my wolf saying don't do it, I'm doing it.

"Let's go" I say to the Warriors, I shift into my midnight black wolf. I haven't shifted in ages, everything that's happened with Lily I just haven't had the time.

I start running with my warriors and beta behind me, when we are in the sight of the small pack I nod to them.

We split off. Here we go.
Lily's pov.

Everything's dark, I try to open my eyes but I can't. What's happening? Please tell me if I'm dead, please.

I don't want to die yet, I haven't even gotten marked yet mated, I want to have kids.

"Lily" someone calls out and I look around.

I see a bright light and follow it, I gasp and run to to them "mum! Dad!" Tears falls down my cheeks and I hug them.

"Lily, we will always be here for you. We love you dearly that's why we are saying that something bigs coming, you must find Luca and stop him" I look at them confused.

"What do you mean stop him?"

"He's planning to go into war with another pack, today. But you have to stop him, this will cause a lot of trouble. Alpha Jones is going there too, but you have to get Luca before he arrives. You have two hours before alpha Jones will be there" dad says.