Chapter 2

Blazes pov
I WISH THAT I COULD WAKE UP WITH AMNESI- I slam my fist against my alarm clock. Breaking yet another one. Shit what is that eight or nine alarm clocks broken. Whoops. I pull myself out of bed. I get up and shower. I'm not aloud to take warm showers so it's always cold. I walk out in a ratty towel and pull on my outfit. (Outfit above minus the neckless) I walk down to the kitchen to start on breakfast.

^One hour later^

I have eggs, toast, bacon, pancakes, waffles, hash browns, fruit bowls, coffee, juice, oat meal, yogurt, breakfast pizza, and muffins ready. I set them on the buffet table and walk back into the kitchen to clean up. Alpha Calum is here. I bow my head to him. He shoves me hard into the counter as he walks out. I get up and start dishes. The abuse is nothing new. I'm the packs punching bag.

Calum's pov
I walk into the kitchen to grab a bottle of water before I go on a run. I hear the door open and it's the Omega Blaze. Nobody likes her. She's not pretty, I feel bad for whoever her mate is. I hope he's from another pack. Then he can take the ugly freak away. As I walk out I shove her hard into the corner of the counter. Whoops.

Blaze's pov
I get all the dishes done in record time. I have the rest of the day off so I decide to read. I grab my book Troy high. I've read it about a billion times. I walk out to my secret spot which is in a tree about a five minute walk from the pack house. I sit on one of the higher branches and read.
Omega where are you?
Alpha Luke asks through mind link.
I'll be there is three minutes. Sorry Alpha.
I run to the pack house in record time. I speed walk to the Alphas door. I raise my hand to knock but a booming voice calls for me to come in. Oh shit it's Alpha Calum. I'm in deep shit. I open the door and bow my head. All of the Alphas are in here. What the fuck did I do? "Alphas you called." I said.
"We are hosting a party for our birthdays and to try and find our mate or mates. You need to cook. The party is on Friday night. We will send you a list of what to make tomorrow. You may leave now." Alpha Calum says. I bow and walk out the door.

The next day I wake up to the birds chirping and the sun peaking through the curtains. Just kidding I wake up to my damn alarm clock. I shower quick and put on black ripped skinny jeans on with a sweater that says  When I have children I'm going to make them watch the movie "2012" and tell then I survived that. I open my door just as Alpha Ashton was gonna knock it scared me so I let out a little squeak of terror. I place my hand on my chest to try and steady my racing heart. He hands me a list and then walks away as if he was never here. I look through the list. Are they feeding a army? That's a lot of food. My were cat Burn said. Yeah I know right. It looks like I'm going to the store. She lays back down in the back of my mind.
I walk to the Alphas office because I need to ask for a credit card and one of the cars to go shopping. I knock "Come in." A tired voice says and I think it's Alpha Michael. I walk in I bow then say "Um Alpha can I have one of the packs credit cards and the keys to one of the packs cars? I need to go shopping for tonights party." He nodded and went to the safe and grabbed one of the packs credit cards and a key to one of the cars and hands then to me. He smiled then when back to working on what ever pack business he was working on. Alpha Michael is my favorite out of the four Alphas because he's like a kitten and the only time I've seen him get vicious is when there is rouges attacking.
I walk down stairs and quickly make breakfast. I put it in the dinning room and hurry to clean the kitchen. Just as I'm about to leave one of the pack sluts, Ashlyn. (I'm sorry if your name is Ashlyn I just picked that out of random). She blocks my way. "Well well what do we have here? The little sluts trying to go out?" Then she slaps me. What did I do to deserve this? She pushes me into the wall but before she could do anymore Luna Liz walks in "Ashlyn go away or else we will have a talk!" Ashlyn slithers away. Liz helps me up then pulls me into a hug. Liz is like my second mom.
"Where are you heading?"
"I'm heading out shopping for tonight's party. I have to make all the food" I say
"I'm coming and we're going dress shopping!" She says getting excited.
-Skip the car ride-
We get to the dress barn and she pulls me inside and she runs one way and I walk another. I look at the dresses hanging up and I don't see anything I like. Well I don't like dresses because 1) the show to much 2) I like wearing pants better and 3) dresses are either too long or way to short. Liz runs over to me grabs my hand and pulls me toward the dressing room. Then she pushes me and the dress inside. I change into it and it's way to short and shows off way too much. If I move wrong I think my boobs will fall out and if I move at all the dress will show my arse. "Liz I really really really don't like this dress." I say through the door.
"Just show me." I open the door. "Your right that isn't good on you take it off before it falls and shows something that only horny teen age boys want to see." I giggle at her comment. I slip my clothes back on and walk out.