Chapter 28

I take my contacts out. Grab one of Michaels shirts and head into the bathroom. Lock the door and go to Michaels "secret" stash of hair dye. I grab light blue. I quick dye my hair and shower. I change into panties and Michaels Metallica tee shirt. I walk out plug my phone in and lay in Michaels spot on the bed. Consider the photo above explanation for what happens when Michael comes in. Michael finally gets off me not seeing my hair. He changes and gets into be next to me. He hugs me and whispers, "I missed you after you left out office." Then he looked at my boobs, "I missed you more but that's our secret." I pull out of his grip. Let's see how much I can make him regret saying that. "You don't miss me." I say making my eyes water. "No babe that's not what I meant." He says reaching out to me but I move out of reach. "Your the worst mate every." I say as fake tears fall down my cheeks. I run to the bathroom and lock the door still fake crying. "Babe open the door." He says his voice pained. I almost open the door. Key word almost. "No" I say still "crying". I can tell he is leaning on the door. Me making him regret saying that will be fun. I quick open the door so he falls on the floor. It's so funny his face. I'm currently rolling on the bathroom floor, crying because of how hard I'm laughing.
After I calm down and explain to him that I'm not mad and I know I have a nice pair of boobs, we finally crawl into bed. "Wait I have to pee." I say and jump out of bed.

I jump in bed and snuggle into his chest

I jump in bed and snuggle into his chest. "See you can wait one minute so I can be." I say and clap my hands like he just found a way to grow food on the moon.
That is how my night ended.