Chapter 39

"Wow this is really happening." I say. As Chase, Owen, Harry, Jack, and Ben come in. Jack is paired up with Beau, Ben with Thorne, Chase with Lauren, Owen with Mali Koa, and Harry with Dez. "Good luck everybody. Thorne keep your mouth shut during the marriage. I can ruin your life. You will have no hair. And I will make sure you step on a Lego with every step you take." I smile sweetly.
"This bitch is crazy and it's her wedding day. I feel bad for her mates."
"Fuck off." She chuckles.
The music starts Jack and Beau go first then Ben and Thorne then Harry and Dez then Chase and Lauren then Owen and Mali Koa. I take a deep breath and walk out of the room and go down the isle. My mates look fine in those suits.

The priest talks blah blah blahity blah

The priest talks blah blah blahity blah. "You may now say your vows."
"I love you all of you. Except Calum...... Just Kidding, I love you all. You all annoy me more than I thought humanly possible. But I want to spend every single second with you. I will protect you even if it means I have to kill every rouge out there. We will have children when one of you becomes pregnant or when I become pregnant which ever comes first. I love you. You are the dumbest most giant ass holes but your my dumb giant ass holes. I'll go to hell and back to have you forever." I say. They say their vows. I put their rings on their fingers. (Photo above) They put the rings they got for me on my fingers. Wow is a I can say.

"Do you Blaze Davis take Calum Hood, Ashton Irwin, Luke Hemmings, and Michael Clifford as your lofty witted husbands?" "I do

"I do."
"Do you Michael Clifford, Calum Hood, Luke Hemmings, and Ashton Irwin take Blaze Davis as your lofty witted wife?"
I hear four I do's.
"You may kiss the bride."
Ashton kisses me first, then Michael, then Calum, and lastly Luke.
-Time skip after the bride/grooms dance and dinner-
I'm currently talking to Dez when two zaps go through the air. Everyone turns. I push through the crowd. I see Chase and Owen looking at Beau and Thorne. There mates. Chase is the boys Beta and Owen is the TIC. Chase runs to Beau and Owen runs to Thorne. Omg this is the best thing ever. I push through the circle. "My older brother find there mates. Chase got the nice one, Owen got the slutty one." I pretend to cry. "And your mate got the bitchy one." Thorne shoots back.
"I'm so happy you guys are mates." I tell them. "But could you refrain from completing the mating process until after the wedding? Please?" I ask them. "Fine!" Chase says in a fake anger tone.
-To many dances later-
I'm done. I sit down and watch Thorne and Beau dance with Chase and Owen.