Chapter 16

I watch as the last of both packs stream in through the doors. We're having a pack meeting about the rouges that have been showing up. Luke, Ashton, and Michael walk by with out incident. Calum walks by and slaps my ass. I turn and kick out his knees. He falls to the floor. I grab his neck. "Do it again and I'm going to cut of your dick and make you eat it. Understand?" I ask he nods fear in his eyes. I get up and brush my pants of. I clear my throat and start to speak, "So all of you are aware that there is a increase in rouges in the area." I start off my pack look at me with a so we're gonna have new pack members look while the other pack growls and males pull their mates closer. "We are putting a curfew up. You all must be in the house by eight thirty." The teenage pack members groan in protest. "Do you wanna stay alive or be torn apart by rouges? Because I doubt any of you can take on a rouge, let alone a group of rouges!" I use my Alpha voice. "Training will start tomorrow morning, children under fourteen don't have to participate. People over the age of forty five are excused as well. If your injured or pregnant you are also excused. A quick rule for training is girls you can wear sports bras or shirts it doesn't matter to me, but you can't wear booty shorts or short shorts. Guys you can wear shorts and a shirt or no shirt it doesn't matter. If you break these rules you will run extra laps and such." Just as I finish saying that I get a mind link from one of my pack members. There is a huge pack of rouges coming toward here and they have what looks like a songstress. I jump off the stage and push through the crowd. "This isn't a drill stay in here and lock the doors. Calum Ashton Luke Michael watch over your pack. This isn't a normal group of rouges they have a songstress and you don't have training and I don't want you to get hurt please don't fight me on this." I say.
"We are your mates this is our pack and were aren't gonna sit by and let you defend us. What kind of Alphas would we be then?" Calum asks angrily.
"I'm sorry but Freeze The Doors." I tell Melvin and Melanie who control snow and ice. They make it so no werewolf can get through. "Thanks guys. Now people kill the rouges unless they are your mate, then knock them out. Try and get the songstress. I have a plan and it involves Beau leading you into battle and me singing. Don't kill the songstress only knock her out. Good luck." I say and we run out.