Chapter 31

So after explaining to the Alphas who I found out are the Alphas of the Black Veil Brides Pack, why I was running they no longer considered me a rouge but a guest until Calum comes to get me. I'm currently eating pizza with CC. He's eaten like three boxes and I'm on my second slice. He reaches to grab my third slice but I slap his hand away and growl. Nobody takes my pizza. "Blaze one of your mates will be here in ten minutes." Jinxx calls out from the kitchen. I jump up shoving my last slice of pizza into my mouth. I run to Jakes room. I pound on the door, "Jake I need to get dressed and nobody but you can help me cuz your the only one who knows a damn thing about fashion." He opens up. Five minutes later I'm ready for Calum to get here.

I'm wearing a black dress

I'm wearing a black dress. I'm pacing in the kitchen worrying. And what I do when I'm worried is I cook so as clean as possible I make around ninety pancakes. The door bell rings. I'm pacing eating a pancake. "Ahh Alpha Calum it's nice to see you." Jinxx says. I walk to the hallway where they are. I see Calum and run into his arms. Inhaling his scent. "We should get back. The others are worried about you." He tells me. I nod and the rest of the guys walk into the hall. Andy gives me my phone. "I added all of our phone numbers just in case." He says hugging me. "Batman is waiting outside for you." I whisper to him and he lets go and runs outside yelling "BATMAN I LOVE YOU!!!" We all burst out laughing when he can't find batman. Jinxx is the next one to hug me. "I stole your eyeliner. I'm not sorry." I tell him and he nods. Next is Ashley. "I'm gonna miss you fuck boy." He chuckles. Jake hugs me. "Who's gonna pick out my outfits now?" I ask tearing up. I've only been with the guys for twenty four hours and it's felt like a life time but a good life time. And lastly CC. I hug him and sob. "Your my BWPF. Best War Paint Friend. And the next time we see each other I'm gonna kick your ass in call of duty." I hug him tighter.
"In your dreams Blazy." He says using the nickname he gave me. I laugh and wave to them and walk out to the car with Calum.
As soon as we leave the drive way Calum goes all 'daughter got home five minutes after curfew' on me. "Why were you there so long?" He asks.
"Well I'll explain the whole thing. We were running laps when your mark started to burn along with my wrists and ankles. Then I got flashes of you and her. Making my mark feel hot iron was pushed against my mark getting worse every time. It hurt so much and I fell to the ground and a barrier formed not letting anyone through. I went through the most painful shift that I never want to go through again. It told me it was my spawn of Satan form. She switched off my humanity and I couldn't control her. She's not all bad. She did save the babies. There in a sleep until I can get to them. I tried to fight her and regain control. I couldn't. Not until she finished what she wanted to do. She's more powerful than all of my forms combined. We couldn't stop her. She wouldn't talk to me. I'm so sorry." I tell him. He nods. I look out the window. I fall asleep.
-DREAM-
I walk through a lake it never gets higher than my knees and I'm in a long white flowing dress.

"Hello?" I call out

"Hello?" I call out. Black smoke forms in front of me. I step back. My SOS form is standing in front of me. In a black dress.

 In a black dress

"Hi Blaze." She says smiling sadly.
"Hi?" I say back.
"My names Loki. I'm sorry about killing the girl. She made me mad. And I saw red and my Satanicness took over. I'm really really sorry." She says sadly.
"Don't feel bad, if you had given me control I still would've killed her and blamed it on you." I say laughing. She laughs with me. "I just don't want our mates to be unhappy with us. That's probably the reason I saved the babies. Her mate didn't deserve that. To lose not only a mate but two kids as well." She tells me sadly. "They can't stay mad at us for very long. One there guys and two they would do the same damn thing as us if they were in our position. And you did the right thing with the kids." I tell her and she nods.
"I'll be here as well as the others if you need to talk to us. You need to wake up though. Tell me what happens. I can't talk to you. I don't know why. Bye Blaze." She tells me.
"Bye Loki. I'll tell you later." She nods fading away into black smoke. I lay down in the water and slowly wake up. I wake as we pull into the drive way.
As soon as I step into the house I'm swept up into three pairs of arms. "Can I talk to her mate? Please." They look at each other then nod. They tell me which room is his. I walk up to it. I knock and wait for him to open it. "My other side is sorry about what we did. I have something to show you up in my room." He nods and follows me. I step in and hear a child's wail. He looks at me. "Loki used her satanic powers to take out your children and grow them but keep them in a death like stillness until I walked into the room. She didn't want you to lose two children and a mate in the same day. And she feels really bad and she's really sorry. She hopes there's no hard feelings." I tell him. He nods as a tear falls out of his eye. "Thank you. There's no hard feeling. Thank you for giving me my children back." He says his voice cracking. "If you need anything. A baby sitter a bottle of vodka I'm one call away." He nods taking both of the kids.