Chapter 9

-One week later-
I wake up to my bed bouncing. "Get up! Get up! You said we could go shopping today!!!!!!!!! I wanna go to every store a million times. Come on baby get up." My Beta Beau says. She get up and pulls the covers off my bed. The bitch I hope she steps on a Lego. Ha ha I'm evil. "Fine I'm going you little bitch leave my the fuck alone and pick me out a outfit. Gosh!" I say walking into my bathroom. I shower and walk out in a towel. She hands me clothes and I change into them. I let her do my make up and let me say damn I look amazing. I slip on my shoes. I walk out before her and she slaps my ass. "Damn your ass looks fine in those shorts." She says while checking out my ass. " I go up to her and put my lips by her ear "Its all yours baby." She shivers and I giggle. We have a relationship where we can act like we are mates or dating and it's not weird. We walk down the stairs and get in my baby a black Jeep Wrangler.
(It's one that only has two seats and no top.) I turn on the radio and The Only Reason by 5sos comes on and my heart hurts like really bad. I quick switch the station and teenager by My Chemical Romance comes on. We both sing horribly to it and the other songs that come on until we get to the mall.
You can say we shopped until we dropped.
I put my bags in my room and fall asleep with my makeup still on.