Chapter 35

I'm pacing behind the side of the table that I was sitting in. The what ifs of what happened to Beau racing through my mind. "Could you sit down?!" A irritated Alpha asks.
"I'm gonna cut you." I tell him. My phone goes off. It's Ashye. "What happened? Did you find Beau?" I ask really fast.
"Blaze it was so bad there was so much blood. She was barely breathing. They rushed her into surgery. They don't know if she's gonna make it. Blaze I'm so sorry. You have to get here." She cries into the phone. My world shatters. I might never see Beau again. "Tell them to do everything they can. I'm not letting her die that easily. I don't care who I have to kill. The fucking council could tell me to stop but she's my Beta and I need to be there." I tell her as tears stream down my face. "Hurry Blaze please hurry."
"I'm leaving now." All the Alphas are looking at me. "It was nice meeting you but my Beta might not make it and she's more important that what ever the fuck you will talk about. Bye." I say and run out. I get to the lobby and go to the front desk. "Open the door I'm leaving." I tell him.
"You can't leave until the meeting are over." He smiles sweetly.
"My Beta is in critical condition and I'm not gonna let her die because of this dumb ass meeting. Now like I said Open The Door." I tell him raising my voice slightly. He nods. The door unlocks and I run out. It's quicker to fly so I shift into my Ice dragon.