Chapter 32

I'm laying in my black leopard form as Krylin (pronounced cara-lin) pulls on my fur. Krylin is Ashlyn's daughters name. Her father Max was watching me smiling as Jakob crawls toward me. Krylin falls asleep fists holding my fur. Jakob follow soon after. Max picks both of them up. "Your gonna be a great mom someday." He tells me as I look away suddenly feeling self conscious.
-TIME SKIP-
As we climb into be and by that I mean all five of us. So the boys switch nights two of them on each sides. Calum is on the out side, then Ashton (can I get CASTON??? No ok), then me, then Michael, and lastly Luke (MUKE!!!!!!!!!). I run my hand through Ashton's hair. He basically purrs. Michael whines. I turn over and run my hand through Michaels hair. It's so soft. I fall asleep in the arms of Mashton.
-Next Morning-
It's too hot and I need to pee. I try to wiggle out of Mastons arms. But they pull me closer. Damn I'm gonna pee my self. Fuck fuckity fuck. And I do the first thing that comes to mind. "RAPE!" They all shoot up and out of bed in fighting positions. I run to the bathroom. I pee and wash my hands and walk out. I jump back into bed. "Do you think that's funny!?" Calum asked me. I pull the blanket closer to me. He starts tickling me. I knee him in the nuts. I run through the balcony doors and jump off the balcony. I roll them jump to my feet running. I hear close tear and four sets of four paws land on the ground. I jump over fallen trees and rocks. START A BARRIER THAT WON'T LET MY MATES THROUGH! I mind link Kammi.
I run in a full circle inside the pack border before Kammi tells me she's ready. I run and see her baby blue barrier and run through. I turn to see my mate run and run straight into the wall. I start laughing. My sides hurt and I'm crying I'm laughing so hard. I hear a whine and see Ashton's paw scratching the barrier. "Sorry boys but that'll be there for another twenty minutes and there's nothing I can do about it, well there is but I won't. Bye bye. Oh yeah consider this payback bitches." I say as I walk to the back door. I take a shower and use all of Calum's lavender body wash. (Idk why he has lavender body wash but he does.)