Chapter 44

I walk down and go into the kitchen. I grab chocolate ice cream and hot sauce. Hey don't judge it's a craving. I grab a spoon and head up to my room. But before I can get to my room I'm pinned against the wall and I'm given a rough kiss by Calum. I knee him in the nuts. "I'm still pissed at you and doing this isn't getting you any closer to being on my good side!" I say and walk to my room.
Damn I can't stay in my room for this long. I get up and walk out the boys are practicing or at least Luke and Ashton are.

I walk in but they don't seem to see me

I walk in but they don't seem to see me. I sit down. They finish playing and I clap and they both jump making Ashton hit his head with his drum stick and Luke slips on the rug hitting head on the top of his guitar. I fall to the floor laughing. "Babe you scared us. It's not fair." Ashton whines while rubbing his head. "Aww my poor little mates." I say as Luke puts his guitar away. I hug Ashton and kiss his head where the drum stick hit him then I kiss Luke's head. "Lets go watch a movie. And cuddle." I say and we walk to our room and lay in bed. We put on Vampire Academy. "Do we have to watch this?" Luke whines.
"Do we have to cuddle?" I whine.
"Were watching this. Be quiet I'm trying to watch." Luke tells me putting a finger to my lips. I roll my eyes. "So. Umm do you want a boy or a girl?" I ask and they look and smile. "Girl." They say at the same time. "I want a boy first because then he can protect my little girl from boys and threaten her mate and if her mate does anything even if it's the smallest thing like using her body wash then all shit will blow up." I tell them. We fall asleep watching V.A.
I wake up to the shower running and Luke gone but Ashton's still sleeping. I grab my phone and take a picture. Baby wants cuddles. I snuggle into Ashton. "Hey babes." He says in his sexy morning voice. "Baby wants snuggles." I say and bury my face in his chest. He pulls me closer. I kiss his neck and trial them up his jaw to his lips. "I love you Ashton Fletcher Irwin." I kiss him again. "And I love you more Blaze Summers."
"But I love you the most my jigglypuff." "I love you more than playing the drums." He tells me kissing me again. "You lying bastard but I love you too." He chuckled. He rolled us so he was on top of me. And we end up in a full make out session. His hands run up my sweater.

His kisses down my jaw to my mark

His kisses down my jaw to my mark. I hold in a moan. I hear the shower turn off. I push Ashton's chest lightly. He takes the hint and stops kissing my neck. "I'm gonna scare Luke." I tell him and get out of bed. I stand by the door. The door opens and I jump out and yell boo. Luke screams like a little girl. I end up falling to the floor laughing. I roll around as tears stream down my face.