Chapter 52

-Time skip 1 week-
I walk through the woods. It's a little after two in the morning. I can't sleep. Stupid pregnancy insomnia. I've been walking to the same place for the last four weeks. I'm now eight weeks pregnant and in human terms I'd be eight months pregnant. I sit down on a fallen log looking at the stars through the tree tops. "You can come out now." I say. A small white wolf comes out of the trees. "Shift." I tell him he does and I throw him a pair of basketball shorts. "So what's the reason your rouge? Cause your not a scary rouge. Your submissive." He looks down.
"My old pack wanted me to mate with the Alphas daughter. But she's not my mate and I'm gay. When I refused they beat me. So I ran away. I've been a rouge for a little over two weeks."
"Well if you want you could join my pack." I tell him while patting the log. "Really? You'll let me join?" He asks shocked while sitting down. "Sure why not. I'm the Alpha of the Forgotten Moon Pack. My names Blaze." I tell him. "My names Dima. I'm from the Night Howlers Pack-" he starts.
"Those bastards. Oh my god I fucking hate them." That's the horny boys pack that hit on me at the Alpha convention. "Well there's not much else to tell about me so."  Then four very animalistic howls. "Motherfucking shit fuck balls goddamnit! That's not good we have to get back." I say and we get up just as my four very angry Alphas break through the trees. Dima jumps in front of me and growls at my mates. They growl back. "Oh for fucks sake." I say shaking my head. "Stop fucking growling! Dima these are my mates. My mates this is Dima, My packs newest member."

Pic of DimaCalum growls again

Pic of Dima
Calum growls again. "Calum Thomas Hood do you want to be sleeping on the floor?" He growls again. "Don't challenge me." He lowers his head. They go into the woods and shift back. When they come back they glare at Dima. "Boys I'm giving you one more chance to behave before I go and stay with the 1D Alphas." They lower there heads. "Dima these are my mates. The one with the dyed hair is Michael, the blonde one is Luke, the curly haired one is Ashton, and the other one is cough Dickface cough Calum."

"