Chapter 23

-One Week Later-
So I've forgiven my mates. And man is Burn happy. I'm currently watching Calum sleep. *cough* creep *cough* Ok so I got tired and Calum wasn't busy so we took a nap and I woke up and he's still asleep. I run my fingers through his hair and I hear him purr. His eyes flutter open. He mumbles something not in English closes his eyes and pulls me into him. "Calum get up." I whine.
"Five more minutes." He whispers back and pulls me closer if that's possible.
"If you don't want kisses than you can sleep for five more minutes." He shoots up in bed. "Do I get kisses now?" I put my lips in a thinking sort of way. "Nope." I say and get out of bed. Calum grabs me and starts to tickle me. "Give me a kiss and I'll stop." He says smirking. "Bring it on." He goes back to tickling me. My sides hurt from laughing. "CUP SHOT!" I yell then knee him in the nuts. He rolls off me and I stand up bow and run out of the room. I run to the Alphas office. I throw open the door run to Luke sit on his lap and snuggle into him. "What did you do?" He asks giving me a questioning look.
"So I can't snuggle with my mate?"
"You do this when you've made Calum or Ashton mad. So what you do?"
"You'll see." I say smirking. A angry limping Calum comes through the door. I snuggle deeper into Luke. "Hey Calum. What happened?" Luke asks smirking. "She happened. Never piss her off. She kicks hard." He says as he sits down in his chair. I get up out of Luke's lap. He whines but he'll forgive me. I sit on Calum's lap and snuggle into him. I end up falling asleep in Calum's lap.