Chapter 34

We have a meeting. I found my seat and took off my leather jacket. I put my on only Beta or TIC can call mode.
This is possibly the boardest I've ever been.
-half a hour later-
My phone rings. It's Thorne. I grab my phone and walk out the door. I answer "This better be good because I'm in the middle of a meeting." I hiss.
"Beau is missing." Wait what?
"What do you mean she's missing?"
"She was on boarder patrol and we thought that when she never came back that she just went for a run. But then after twelve hours we got the idea that something happened to her. She never left the border and nobody can find her. It's been almost eighteen hours. One sec. DEZ TAKE A GROUP AND LOOK OVER BY GNUMBER 17 (grid number 17) I'm back. Can you come home? We need the true leader not me or Dez."
"I can't come home I'm a Alpha Luna and I am the Alpha of a pack and Alphas aren't aloud to leave. Luna's are but I can't. I'll ask the One Direction Alphas if they mate who's a vampire can help track Beau's scent. I'll call you when I have her answer." I hung up.  I walk back in to the conference room. I walk to Niall. I whisper into his ear. "Where's your mate? I need to talk to her."
"Our room. Level four room four eighteen."
"Thanks." I tell him.
I get into the elevator and hit the fourth floor button. I walk to 418. I knock and Ashye opens up. "I have a huge favor to ask you." I ask her.
"Whatcha need?"
"My Betas missing and I can't leave to go home and track her in Vampire form. Can you go because you can leave. Can you go in Vampire form and use you nose for blood to try and find her if she's hurt and bleeding. Please my pack my mates pack can't find her and she's my best friend please help me." I ask my voice cracking and my eyes prickle with tears. She nods.
"I need to tell my mates otherwise when they find me gone they might come back and kill you." She chuckles. I nod and we walk down together. She tells Harry, Niall, Liam and Louis and she leaves much to them complaining about her safety.

 She tells Harry, Niall, Liam and Louis and she leaves much to them complaining about her safety

Pic of Beau

Pic of Thorne

Pic of Thorne

Pic of Dez