A/N

Sorry I haven't been updating a lot. I have a huge science project due in six days and it was my friends bday party and I've been in a shitty mode because my two so called BFFs told the guy that I like that I like him. So he's in my science (3rd period) and geography (7th period) classes and his assigned seat is diagonal from me and he used to talk to me a lot in science but he refuses to look at me anymore. And in geography he was gonna sit in a seat that was in front of where I was sitting and he saw I was sitting there and he moved to the other side of the classroom. My mom told me that I should forgive them because friends are more important than guys, but Noah is sweet and caring and is nice to people even if their not nice to him. And everyone calls him ugly but I think he's perfect.
My moms fiancé *cough* Satan *cough* told me that it was stupid that I was acting like this over some guy but he's not some guy. I think about him all the time and I see him when I close my eyes. Gosh I'm so confused. Can any of you people tell me what I should do? And comment on my story so I know you like it please. And for the photo I put up there does anyone else realize that the minute that anyone in a band buys clothing that it becomes like free game?