Chapter 19

"Take her to the questioning room, put something over her mouth so she can't sing. I don't wanna take any chances. Now come on we have a pack to let out and I can tell that we are gonna be in trouble." I say. My pack follows me and I can feel my clothes change back and my hair falls down my back. Beau uses her fire skills to melt the ice. The doors burst open and four very angry Alphas fall to the floor. They all stand up and Calum is the first to speak. "Why did you do that? This is our pack and we should be out there defending it not sitting here while you go out and protect us!"
"This wasn't a normal fight! They had a songstress and we didn't lose any lives! If your pack would've fought a lot more wolves would be dead!" I start yelling.
"So you just let us sit in here and not fight? It's not right what makes your pack so special? Huh?" Calum yells back. "Show them your powers!" I tell my pack. I watch as everyone uses their powers. Most of them are nature like ice, snow, lightning, fire, ect.
"So your pack can control the forces? It's still our pack land we should have been out there defending it!" Calum's still pissed.
"I'm your mate and future Luna of this pack so isn't it my pack too? Or don't you remember I used to be in this pack? Before you rejected me!" I'm beyond pissed. This just makes Calum more angry. "You can always be replaced!" That stung.
"By who one of the sluts you fucked after you rejected me? Do that see if I care!" I say turning around to walk away. "Maybe I will!" He says. I push through my pack and run out the back door. I shift into my ice dragon.(☝🏼️)
I fly to the field behind the 1D pack house. I shift back midair and do a superhero landing. I run into the house and see Niall watching a football game (soccer). He turns and sees me. He turns off the tv and wraps his arms around me. I grab his shirt sobbing. "Do you want to talk about it love?" He asks. Gosh I miss his accent. I nod and he leads me to his room. I sit in his bed and he sits next to me. I tell him about the battle, Calum telling me that I can be replaced, and me leaving. By the end my eyes hurt from how much I've cried. I end up falling asleep in Niall's arms (not in the dirty way).
I get up and shower. I grab a random shirt and a random pair of shorts from Niall's dresser. I walk down stairs to see Liam eating. I hug him. "Did you and Niall do the dirty last nigh?" He asks with a smirk. "Nope." I say piping the p. Liam's eyes glaze over (aka he got a mind link or he's talking to his wolf.) As soon as he finished he looks pissed. "What happened?" I ask.
"Vampire!" He says with hate.
"I'll talk to it, you know vampire to vampire." I punch his shoulder and walk out. I let Val shift is but not take over. I walk to the cells. I see a vampire girl sitting in the far corner shaking. "Love you can come here I won't hurt you." I tell her. She scoots closer to the cell door. I unlock it and she steps out. "Your letting me go?" She asks confused. "Nope I'm giving you blood so you'll talk." I tell her. She tells me how she likes it. I make it and give her some clothes to wear. We sit and drink the blood. "So why are you on this packs land?" I ask her.
"My coven was attacked and I barley managed to escape with my life." She tells me sadly. I hug her she tenses but then relaxes. "I'll bring you to the Alphas. They'll decide if you can stay if you can't then you can come to my pack."
"You have a pack but your a vampire." She asks confused.
"I was born a were cat. When I killed a rouge leader I took over his pack and I gain some new forms my vampire form as well." She looks at me in awe. We walk to Liam, Louis, Niall, and Harry's office. I open the door and as soon as as the vampire who's name is Ashye (Pronounced Ash) walks through all four Alphas jump up whisper mate or mine and hug her and let me tell you sparks fly. "Omg you guys are mate. I'm gonna cry. Ni Ni you have a mate and a nice one at that." I say and tears start to fall. Niall moves to hug me but Ashye growls at me. "I have my own mates two packs over. And Niall is my Guy Best Friend so stop growling at me." I tell her. She stops but won't let Niall hug me. I have to leave so I hug them and. Grab Ashyes arm and I pull her toward the hallway. "If they ever hurt you at all I'm two packs over and I will not think twice to beat the living shit out of them." I hug her and say bye.