Chapter 22

Read my other stories please if you can.:~]
I shift into my ice dragon and lay in the sun. The heat from the sun feels nice on my cold scales. I must have fallen asleep because when I wake up there is a girl around the age of sixteen sleeping on my arm. I lay me head back down and when I wake up the second time the little girl is gone. I shift back and walk into the pack house. I smell blood. And it smells like the girl from before. I run towards the smell and she's laying on the ground in the kitchen. She bleeding and there's glass shards in her back. I run to her. I check for a pulse as she wakes up. She flinches from my touch. "Luunna I'm sorry for the the mess. I'll clean it up." She says in fear.
"No you will not be cleaning this up. Where is your room love?" I ask her.
"The attic." As soon as she says that I get a feeling of rage and I've never been more angry.
"Luna I'm sorry I've made you mad." I look at her and I start crying. How could they do this to another wolf?
"It's not you. Can you go to your room? I'll be up soon to help you get cleaned up okay?" I tell her still crying. She nodded. She goes toward the stairs and I head to the Alphas office. I throw the door open and there is another Alpha from another pack speaking to my asshole mates. "Get out of this office now." I tell the Alpha. He looks at me confused but does so. As soon as the door closes I let everything out. "How could you do that to another wolf? She looks like she's sixteen! What could she have done at sixteen? Did she "kill" her parents like I did?! You better have a damn good explanation!" I'm fuming and fighting Burn for control.
"What do you mean?" Calum asks confused.
"The little girl who lives in the attic! What did she do? Huh!" I shout at them. "Oh her." Luke says.
"What do you mean "oh her"?" I ask.
"She came onto our land as a rouge and she's now an Omega." Luke says in a duh tone.
"So her being a rouge gives you the right to abuse her?! She's like sixteen! Did you ask the reason she's a rouge? I bet you didn't! You are worse than rouges! I thought you would have learned after what happened with me but you can get shit through you thick stupid skulls!" I shout and walk out slamming the door. I see the Alpha from before waiting in the hallway I smile. "They are ready for you now." I tell him and walk off. I get a first aid kit from my room and head to the old room. I walk in and see her starring out the itty bitty window. "Come here please." I tell her. I pull a chair over for her to sit on. I start to pull the glass out of her back. She lets out noises of pain. And starts sobbing. "Honey how about you tell me about yourself. Like your old pack, or what you like to do for fun." She nods.
"My name is Moon. I'm sixteen turning seventeen on Christmas. My old pack was the Snow Blood pack until it was attack by hunters. My older brothers got me out and went to our younger sister. But they never came back. I ran until I came onto this pack land. They didn't even let me explain why I was out there. Umm I like ice cream and dogs."
"I'm done." She smiles and hugs me. "Wanna go out?" I ask her she smiles. We walk to my room I grabbed SA's leash and gave Moon a sweat shirt that says -News Report- "American rock band Black Veil Brides has been kidnapped"
-friend- *looks at you* "What did you do?"
-me- "Nothing you can prove."
She looks at me. "You like Black Veil Brides too?" I nod
"We are gonna be great friends I can tell." She tells me. We walk down the stairs and I let out a whistle and SA runs up to me with Puff Puff riding on his back. "OMFG he's so cute they both are!" Moon squeals and falls to her knees and starts petting SA. "Moon meet Surprise Attack or SA and the little puff ball is Puff Puff." I walk out to my baby followed by Moon, SA, and Puff Puff. We drive to the local ice cream shop and order. I get a blue moon brownie swirl chocolate dipped waffle cone, Moon gets a chocolate mint waffle cone, and I order a strawberry dish for SA and Puff Puff. We finish our ice cream as we drive into the drive way. I step out of my baby and the pack houses front door is thrown open and I'm surrounded my four Alphas as they hug me and breathe in my scent. I try to push them off but they all growl at me. What happened? I mind link Beau. "There was the scent of rouges in the area and you were gone so was your jeep." She tells me as she walks out of the pack house. "If anyone touched my baby they'd be dead." I say. Calum, Ashton, and Luke detach themselves from me but Michael keeps a tight grip on my waist. "Hey Beau. Where Jace and Jax? I ask.
"Probably getting their mate pregnant. Why?"
"I'll tell you later." I leave everyone and head to find the twins. I find them in the kitchen. "What was you oldest younger sisters name?" I ask.
"Why?" Jace asks.
"I might have found her."
"Moon, her name was Moon." I grab both of their hands and drag them behind me. I run toward the door and pull it open. "Moon! I have a huge surprise for you." I push them in front of me. Moon lets out a cry of happiness and she runs and hugs them. I leave with my mates and Beau to let them have a catch up moment.