Chapter 27

I choose a Dauntless inspired outfit. I put it on. To scare the rival Alpha I put my demon contacts in. (Last chapters picture) I put my hair into a four strand braid. I put sun glasses on and walk down to the Alphas office. I walk in to see the other Alpha. Cameron Dallas. I look him up and down. Then move to sit by Ashton. "Does she have to be here?" He asks in a rude tone. Before any of my mates can answer I talk. "No you don't have to be here." I say and look at my nails. "Okay before this escalates lets get back to business." Calum says. They do boring talk until asshole starts to get cocky. "Princess you can stop being cocky. We can all tell that your a fuck boy so shut the fuck up and let them talk!" I snap at him. I can tell my mates are proud of me. "So she can speak." Bitch please. I stand up grab his shirt collar and hold him up to the wall. "Your ass must be jealous of your mouth because of all the shit that comes out of it. Don't say any sexist remark or so help me to god I will rip out your heart!" I drop him to the floor as he gasps for air. I sit in the couch and glare through my sunglasses. "Wow your lucky to have a mate as strong as her. I'll be lucky if I get a mate that's a fifth as strong as she is." I turn my head so fast I'm surprised I don't get whip lash. "What do you mean a Luna or mate that's strong like me?" There's the sexist or just assish comment. "Well most Luna's will sit with the kids and bake cookies. And let their mate or mates in your case defend them." He says in a duh tone. And just that he's pined up on the wall by his neck again. My sunglasses fall off somewhere during my rush over. I see fear come into my eyes as he sees the contacts. "She-wolves don't need a mate to protect them, they need a mate who won't treat her like an object. And here's what's gonna happen fuck boy. Your gonna sign a contract that states in writing that you and your pack can't come on to our pack territory with out our permission and you and your pack members can't attack ours or we have the right to slaughter all of your pack members. And one last thing just as a tip stop sleeping around and wait for your mate or so help her I hope she rejects your ass. Sign the paper or consider you just started a war that you can't win." I push him to his seat to sign the paper. He signs and leaves quickly. I turn to face my mates. "You your eyes." Calum says his voice clouded fear. "They are contacts. And was it so hard to get that fuck boy to sign the paper? A little violence never hurts anyone." I say. They shake their heads. "
So it's getting late and I'm tired so who's night is it?" I ask. They look at Michael. I nod and walk out but not before I give them each a hug and a kiss. So you might ask what do you mean by night? Well because the bed for all five of us hasn't been shipped yet so every night I sleep with a different one of them.