Chapter 3

-Still Blazes pov-

Just as we leave I see a dress on the clearance rack. I walk over to it. And I fall in love. After I try it on we walk out with a new dress.
-Skip shopping and car ride home-
Liz helps me bring the stuff we bought in the house and she goes up to my room to put my dress up there. I start making the food.
With the help of Liz we have everything done in four hours. "Go shower and we are gonna get you ready for the party." She says as she ushers me up the steps. I take a quick shower and walk into my room in my black strapless bra and black underwear. Liz is sitting on my bed she jumps up as soon as she see me. She has me sit on my desk chair and she drys my hair. She makes me put my dress on. And omg it fits my body perfectly. As leads me down to another room. Liz knocks and a girl who looks a year maybe two years older than me opens it. "What do you need aunt Liz?" The girl asks.
"Jenna Can you help Blaze get ready for the party?" Liz asked Jenna nodded. I walked into her room. As soon as Liz left Jenna walked into her closet and squealed and ran out and gave me a pair of shoes. Black wedges. I put them on and my outfit is like omg on another planet. I jump in her arms. And she giggles and says "We're gonna be good friends I can tell." Then she lets me down. She walks back into her closet and gets dressed. She comes out in a dress that is like 3 inches higher than her knees and it's a light blue. She does my make up and we walk down to the party hand in hand. As soon as we get there the pack turns and most of their eyes turn black with lust. Jenna giggles and pulls me toward the drink table and grabs two Jell-O shots. They are so good.
-One hour later-
Me and Jenna are wasted. Well so is just about everyone. We are dancing and she is like my new BFF so we're cool with each other, and we end up grinding on each other. "Let's go inside. I knows where's the hard liquors live." She says giggling. We reach a cabinet and she opens it and there is lots of stuff like vodka, rum, whiskey, scotch and brandy. We grab like all of it and head to her room. By two in the morning we are out of liquor and cuddling on her bed. We are talking about a show we are gonna host called who do you think you are for animals and humans gone wild. We are laughing so hard. She grabs her laptop and goes on YouTube. And plugs it into the speaker and puts it up full volume. And we drunkenly sing to what ever comes on. We both pass out around three thirtyish. I wake up at six and my head feels like its split in two. I walk to the bathroom and throw up everything I drank last night. I crawl downstairs and grab two yellow gatorades and some Advil and go back up to Jenna's room. I find her throwing up in the sink. I hand her two Advil and one of the gatorades and she takes it then lays back down. I take a shower and change in my room then start on breakfast. I get done then I head to the back yard to clean up. And can I just say the yard looks like a drunk tornado came through. I start picking up the red solo cups and the empty liquor bottles. It only takes two hours and a lot of trash bags to get it cleaned up but hey it's done. I walk into the kitchen and I start  on the dishes.
Omega in our office now!
As I walk up to their office the best smells fill my nose one smells like Carmel and honey (Calum), the second one smells like coffee and roses (Luke), the third smells like honeysuckle and the smell of dessert baking in the oven (Ashton) and the last one smells like pizza and vanilla (Michael). Don't judge the mixes they smell nice to me.

-Calum, Ashton, Luke, and Michaels pov (mix pov)-

My head shoots up as a intoxicatingly amazing smell fills my lungs. Lavender, roses, and cookie dough. My mouth waters as I breathe it in. My wolf is running around yipping happily in my head yelling "Mate mate we smell mate."
I hear a knock and the most beautiful girl comes in. She sniffs the air and she looks at all of us in shock then she whispers "mate."

-Calum's pov-

My mate is the Omega? No way I need a strong mate to help lead the pack not some weak Omega.
"I Calum Thomas Hood reject you as my mate and Luna of the this pack!" I say and my wolf howls in pain he sends me a string of colorful words until I can block him out.

-Luke's pov-

She is so pretty. Suddenly Calum rejects her. I know why and I have to do it too I mean she's a weak Omega.
"I Luke Robert Hemmings reject you Blaze as my mate and Luna of this pack." My wolf lets out a painful howl in my head.

-Blazes pov-

Im okay with all of them being my mates. I just want then to love me forever and a day. Then Calum does something that kills me he rejects me. I feel my heart brake and Burn lets out a pained growl. Then Luke rejects me as Burn retreats to the back of my mind. Tears run down my face as Ashton rejects me too.

-Ashton's pov-

I know what I need to do. "I Ashton Fletcher Irwin reject you Blaze as my mate and Luna of this pack." My wolf sends me death threats.

-Michaels pov-

I hear Calum and Luke tell me to reject her. I've always wanted a mate. I do something that I never wanted to do ever. "I Michael Gordon Clifford reject you Blaze as my mate and Luna of this pack."

-Blazes pov-

"I don't accept your rejection. And I'll make you wish you never rejected me. I'm taking the rest of the day off so have one of your sluts make lunch and dinner." I spat out and the I turn and run. I run into the woods and I don't even know how long I've ran. I reach a small creek I stop to catch my breath and a pain shoots through my lower region and I have images of Calum, Ashton, and Luke having sex with other girls. I fall to the ground in pain. I scream. I'm so close to the border I see the pack next to us some of them are watching me. I see no mans land and I see rouges looking at me sadly. I scream as another wave of pain hits. I slowly stand up on shaky legs and walk home. I've decided I'm going rouge and leave the pack.
I go to my room and pack a back pack with all my clothes. I start to write a note.
Dear Liz and Jenna,
I'm sorry I left your my best friend and my mom and my mates rejected me and I can stand to live here anymore. I can't live here knowing their having sex with other girls. Liz I just want you to know that your are a second mom to me and I love you deeply. Jenna I've known you for a little more than twenty-four hours and your the best best friend and sister I had. I'm sorry I left.
~~~Blaze

I write a second note to my older brothers.
Dear Owen, and Chase,
I don't know what I did to ever make you hate me. Your my older brothers and your supposed to protected me from boys and threaten my mate but you weren't there. And guess what my mates rejected me and I'm leaving because my mates are having sex with other girls and it's hurts so much. I just wanted to say that I love you both and I hope you have a nice life without me in it. I love you even if you don't love me.
Love your sister Blaze.

I write one more letter.

Dear Ashton, Michael, Calum, and Luke,
I don't know why you rejected me but I can't stay here. Because I didn't accept your rejection I can see when you sleep around and let me tell you it hurts so much.
Calum~ I don't understand why you rejected me. But I still love you even though you rejected me.
Luke~ I know the reason you rejected me is because you were following Calum's lead. I still love you but I need to leave.
Ashton~ You followed Luke and I saw the pain in your eyes. I'm gonna miss you guys. But even though you rejected me I still love you.
Michael~ I know Luke and Calum were probably telling you to reject me. And I saw the guilt and pain when you rejected me. I still love you.
I'm leaving you so you can be happy
~Blaze
I put the notes on my bed. And walk out. I walk until I get to the border. I step over it and feel the pack connection snap. I start to run and I hear one painful howl most likely Michael.