What they thought when they first saw you

Some of these might be a little longer than the others, but I try so I think that counts.

Jarl Balgruuf: There was something about the way you walked in that day, something that hit him hard and he hasn't been able to shake since then. He remembers your face then; covered in dirt, blood, and ashes. He remembers the determined look on your beautiful face, the face that would haunt his dreams. Though he remembers your voice and the way you carried yourself the most, the way as you told of the dragon from Helgen and the danger it holds to his keep. The notes of your voices rising and falling creating a perfect melody to his ears. And when he asked you to follow him to see Farengar, the way you moved with such grace and power left him breathless. By the divines he knew you where going to be the death of him.

Saves Aren: He could hear Mirabelle giving her "welcoming" speech and he remembers inwardly smiling at the thought of a new student at the college. But he mostly forgot about having a new student, as he was very much busy with a recent experiment, that it caught him a little of guard when you rounded the corner. It was all he could do was to stare for a moment before launching into what he expected at the college, trying his best not to act affected by your presence. Savos coyly watches as you nodded in understanding, the light bouncing and playing through your hair as it peeks out from under the hood. As you walk away toward your class, he lets his eyes roam over your figure admiring the way that not even the robes could hide such a beauty.

Ondolemar: He was irritated to say the least, prowling the hallway. He had a very distasteful conversation with one of the Nords that frequented this wretched place. So when the sounds of footsteps, reached his ears Ondolemar turned with a scowl waiting for yet another confrontation. But it was you and the divines above help him. His eyes swept across your figure, noting the way your hair fell, the way your eyes shown in such a dim place, the curve of your lips, the way your armor clung to you, your weapons strapped about you and the way you seemed to be walking directly towards him. With a scowl he introduced himself, before smugly adding "You have the honor of addressing a member of the Thalmor. Bask in it."

"Aye, you bet I will." You answer, the curve of your lips rising slightly as your smile up at him. His scowl slips for a fraction of a second at your comment, just long enough for you to see the faint shock in his eyes before it's gone and a well practiced scowl back in place. "Now if you excuse me, I have a giant spider to go kill." He watches your form retreat, only resuming his pacing once he loses sight of you.

Mercer: He couldn't believe it, what had Brynjoff been thinking dragging you into the guild. You were beautiful, but beautiful didn't make it here in the guild. It took skill in the art of thieving and by the looks of it, you seemed to be too soft and too inexperienced to be worth the time or effort. But the way your eyes bore into his, sensing his displeasure and challenging him silently. Oh he could see that fire in you, to prove him wrong. It made him almost chuckle to himself, almost. With a gruff voice, he sent you to Goldenglow to finish the job. If you could finish that job then you could stay, if you couldn't well he was sure they'd find your body washed up somewhere. It was a few days later when the word came, Goldenglow had been hit hard. So when you came straight to his desk, with papers outstretched Mercer smiled to himself. Now that's something he could work with.

Nazir: He had heard about you, but of course you hadn't? Astrid was very well livid about you stealing a contract, but oh my how it was worth it. Nazir smiled as you approached, the red and black leathers hugging you as a second skin. He took in your weapons, cataloging them to know your strengths and weaknesses. As he did so you softly cleared your throat, pulling him to look directly into your eyes. He noticed how they shined brightly, and the crinkles at the edges from where you smiled so often. "Ah my girl, I hear you're here for new contracts. Let's see what I have for you." And when your hand accidentally brushed his as he handed the contracts to you, he swore he could feel the scorching heat of his home again.

Veezara: You were beautiful, you had walked down the steps with Astrid coming to join everyone else when he first saw you. He could feel his heart pound and his tail slightly twitched, something he felt immediately embarrassed about. Once everyone had said there brief hellos and left to let you explore, he noticed your brilliant gaze was fixed upon him. With a smile that seemed to light up a thousand stars, you began to ask about him. He had never heard a more beautiful sound, and as he answered he found himself pouring most of his life story out to you. As he finished his story, you gently placed your hand upon his knee and have a comforting squeeze. He rested his hand on yours, noticing how soft your skin was and how exotic it looked next to his. He realized you were going to go explore the rest of the sanctuary, but before you left he invited to you to mediate with him when you wished. Your acceptance made his heart soar.