How they ask you out Part 3

Note that (F/W) stands for favorite weapon. Also if you guys would like any scenario of a character just let me know! I have ideas but more is always best!

Nazir: The sanctuary was softly bustling with noise as you lounged in a chair at the dining table. Nazir was over at the fireplace, cooking for you as per usual. At first you found it odd that he liked to cook so much, but then again everyone has their hobbies. Nazir smiled as he heard you shift, these moments were quickly becoming his favorite times. With one finally twist of the spoon, the food was ready, and he began to plate it. Bringing the meal to the table he smiled at you. "Dinner is served."

"Thank the Eight. It looks delicious Nazir!" You beam, offering him a tankard, which he accepted immediately. Nazir offered the plate of roasted goat covered in cheese sauce, knowing that was one of your favorites. "Hmm spoiling me today?"

A faint blush covered his cheeks, "And if I am?" The way he looked at you made your heart skip a beat.

The words you were about to say died in your throat as a obnoxious voice rang out. "OH LISTENER~! POOR CICERO NEEDS TO TALK TO YOU~!"

You cringe at the sound, quickly trying to get up. "I'm sorry Nazir, but I'm going to have to take a rain check on dinner. I'd rather not have a run in with him...again." You shuddered, hearing Cicero's voice calling out closer.

As your seat moves back, you feel a hand grasp your wrist. "You're not leaving because of that fool." Nazir huffed, before yanking you toward him. Caught off guard you fell into his lap, "Here have a bite." He offered you his fork as you quickly righted yourself, pressing a little to close to him.

"LISTENER~! There you are! Cicero has been lo-" His words stopped as he saw the embrace Nazir and you were in. A brilliant red hue spread across your face, as you looked at the jester's dumbfounded face.

"She's busy and with me. So move on fool, before I bury my knife in your stomach." Nazir warned cooly, gently rubbing your thigh.

With lightning fast speed, Cicero ran up the stairs shouting "THE LISTENER IS WITH COOK~! HER ON HIS LAP IS QUITE A LOOK~!"

"I'm going to kill him." Nazir laughs, before again offering you a bite of goat.

"Maybe after dinner we can both kill him." Meeting his eyes, you leaned forward just enough to take the bite he offered. Humming appreciatively, you smile at him.

"So what did mean by that? That I was with you and that you were spoiling me."

"I mean that I rather like you and would be honored if you would let me court you. So I could do stuff like this and it not be considered bad taste." He answered, "Also that you should be spoiled, and I would like to spoil you from time to time."

As he looked at you, your lips instantly went to his, giving him his answer. "I accept."

Veezara: That stupid lizard, you were going to kill him when you found him. You paced the sanctuary, looking everywhere for a sign of that Argonian butt. "When I find you Veezara..." Rarely did things set you off, and usually when you got to this point he was the one to calm you down. Not be the source of it.

Astrid glanced at you from her spot at the table, before looking back down. She remembered the last time you were this angry, Arnbjorn was barely able to take you. So she wasn't going to do anything to provoke you. "Have you seen Veezara?"

"No, I haven't recently." She answered, before straightening and looking at you again. "He went on a mission a little while ago, though he should be back soon."

Your eyes narrowed, of course that scaley butt would go away to hide from you. "Just send him to me when he gets back." You snap before going back down the stairs, Astrid released a breath. She prayed to Sithis that he would return soon so whatever was wrong would be over. And everyone would be safe in the sanctuary again.

As if on cue, the door opened, and in walked Veezara. "Astrid? What's wrong?" He asked, noticing the change in their leader.

"(Y/N) is pissed and it seems like you're the target this time." She quirked an eyebrow at him. "What in Sithis did you do?"

"I don't know, but I guess I'm going to find out."

But in all honesty Veezara did know, you've had a bad couple of weeks and what he did was, more than likely, the spark that lit the fire. First you had gone off to do some contracts, going after one in some woods which resulted in poison ivy rashes all over you. Then you were called as being a thane, to a party, where you had to wear a dress, you hated dresses. After that there was the accident with the bees and that mud crab, and the bandits that seemed dead set on fighting you. Which caused you to get Rockjoint, that was a long trip home.

Perhaps he should have asked before taking your family heirloom (F/W). He remembered how reverently you held it, talking about how your ancestors had fought with it. Veezara noticed it was getting too aged and decided that he should surprise you by taking it and restoring it to a better condition. Still aged, but to a point where it wouldn't break if you choose to wield it. He was going to give it to you and then ask to court you, just like you said your Great Grandfather did with his wife. Though that was a marriage proposal, he just wanted to be able to call you his.

He was jerked out of his thoughts as your harsh voice called to him from across the sanctuary. "You have some nerve! And after all I've been through!" Veezara meekly bows his head, waiting for you to finish yelling. As you are now in front of him. "I tell you about something so special to me and suddenly it's gone and so are you! Do you know how worried I was? How I felt?! Betrayed, humiliated, and disappointed in myself. Also pissed. That's how I've felt!"

"I would never take something that is so dear to you and be so careless with it." He replied, before shifting and bringing the bundle before him. "It's right here, go ahead and see for yourself."

With a furious look, you unwrapped it only taking time with your motions as not to damage it. The harsh look on your face melted away and was replaced by tears, there was your (F/W) but it was different. It was clearly restored by a master smith. "Veezara..."

"I wanted to get it fixed for you, should you ever need to wield it you shall have no fear of it breaking." He soothed, carefully reaching up and brushing away a tear from your cheek. "I was also hoping for you to take this as my promise to care for you. To protect you. To make sure you're always covered and safe no matter where your travels take you. (Y/N), please allow me to court you."

You started to cry a little heavier, "Oh Veezara yes!" You embraced him as best you could while still holding onto the weapon. "I'm sorry I've been so horrible. I'm so sorry."

"It's fine my dear, I understand. I should have asked, or found an alternative route that wouldn't have upset you so much. But you should know that I would never steal from you."

"I know, but I was just so upset. And I couldn't think. I'm so sorry."

He kissed the top of your forehead, "It's fine. Come now, let's place this where it belongs and have some tea. You could you some and I could use a happy (Y/N)."

"Aye."