You fight Part 2

I do not own the scenario for Nazir, yes you'll recognize it. For some reason my brain thought it was hilarious and couldn't pass it up. Again I don't own it.

Mercer: "Could you actually look at me for once?!" Your grip on his desk tightening. "You've been avoiding me for weeks! What is your problem?!"

"It's of no concern to you!" He snapped, gritting his teeth. The papers on his desk crumpling under his hands. With an annoyed look he soothed them out, "Shouldn't you be earning us some coin?" His gaze never meeting yours.

Snarling you flung him back into his seat, pinning him beneath you. "Mercer I swear to the divines if you don't tell me, I will make your life a living hell."

For a second the look that flashed in his eyes took your breath away, the sadness and guilt briefly dancing across before hiding again behind his stern look. "Gods....You have someone else...."

Mercer's heart froze for a second, but before he could react you were up and running to the secret entrance. "Y/N! Wait!" But his calls only fell to the empty cistern.

Nazir: "Love?" His voice echoes in the sanctuary.

"Yes dear?" You ask, working on painting the pale pink onto your lips. Oh how you detested going to parties like this, but at least you got to drag Nazir along to suffer as well.

"Where is my Alkir hood?"

"What?" A smile forming at the edge of your lips. You knew perfectly well where it was.

"Where is my hood?" His voice becoming a tad bit annoyed as it grew closer. You could hear noises of things being moved around.

"I put it some where." You replied simply, moving to rub the blush into your skin. You caught his reflection in the mirrored surface as he continued his search in vain.

"Where did you put it?"

"Why do you need to know? You're already completely dressed." You replied, holding back a giggle as he turned to face you.

"Because I have a contract to do."

"Oh no you don't! You've known about this party for months! And you suddenly get a contract I don't think so mister!" You turn quickly, eyes flashing more than normal thanks to your makeup.

"I need to put the poor guy in danger!" He frowned, his scimitar already swinging at his hip.

"My night is in danger!"

"We are talking about serving the greater good!"

"Greater good? I'm your girl, I'm the greatest good you are ever going to get!" You snap, hands going to your hips. "I'm even wearing the purple dress just for you!"

"Oh and I appreciate that." He hums, taking a step closer. "But I have a job to do, I'm sorry." The corners of his mouth jumped, his indicator of his deceit to you.

Your heels clacked across the floor as you snatched his hood from its hiding place. Storming past him you shoved it into his stomach, "Have a great time on your contract, Liar." With purposeful strides you headed to the exit.

Veezara: He sat dejectedly in the corner, refusing to look at you no matter how much you prompted him too. A worried frown across your face as you settled in front of him. "Veezara love?"

"No please don't." His eyes glanced up at you, tears brimming with tears. "Please I'm not- I can't- I have failed."
With a dejected sigh he shrinks back from you.

"Failed?" You quirked an eyebrow. "Everyone fails every once in a while. There's nothing to be ashamed of dear." Reaching out you cupped his cheek, feeling stung as he flinched away from you. "Veezara!" Tears laced your words.

"You don't understand! I have failed you!" His claws sink into the ground in front of him. "I am no longer worthy of your love!" Veezara's words burned to your core, making you shake. He had failed you? What? But...he didn't...Yet here he was crying and admitting it to you.

Picking up his hands and pulled him into you, "Hush." You soothed him, brushing your lips across his eye ridges. "It's okay, it's okay. I still love you. I still love you."

He sniffled, cuddling into you. "But I didn't fix your tea right." He pouted, causing you to freeze. "Y/N?"

"All of this is about tea?"

Looking up at you he frowned, "Yes. What did you think it was about?" At your look and puffy cry face it sunk in. "Oh no, nononononono. I love you, I promise it's not that."

"I swear Veezara, I could kill you."

Okay so can we talk about Mercer for a bit? Like I know if you follow the Thieves guild quest line there's all these things and it kinda hints at a Mercer FreyXKarliah thing (really one sided obvi) anyway. Like what happens if you go along with it, but like because he cares so much for you he doesn't want to lose you and so he tries to fix the things he's done. So he spends more time away from the guild, taking jobs, trying to keep you out of the loop. But because you're you, it doesn't work. So after confronting him Mercer breaks and tells you everything expecting you to leave him and expose him. But instead you just go "Okay where do we start?" And he doesn't understand for a moment and then when he does he's so confused about why but all he knows is that he loves you so much more and he can't ever lose you. And omg I made my heart hurt.