I keep the map from now on.

You slid the hood off, shaking out your hair in the crisp morning air. Rose like lips curling into a smile as you watched the man in front of you grumble while examining the map. A gentle breeze blew past, the leaves rustling in their song. "Do I get to say it?"

"No." Came a litted rumble, as he brushed a lock of his hair out of his face.

"Alright then." You hummed as you gazed around the meadow, your steed shuffling softly beneath you. "So tell me then," You began after a moment. "What mountain range is that?"

"Uh the Misty ones."

You stifled a laugh, "I highly doubt that."

With a sigh Brynjolf turned to you. "You can say it."

"We're lost."

"Aye."

Brynjolf tucked the map back in his pocket, "Though I can't complain, at least I have the most beautiful lass in all of Tamriel."

"If only I had been lost with the most handsome man." You playfully bemoaned.

He scoffed, shooting you a look. Though it was full of humor. "Hey now."

"I'm joking." Rose lips assure, "You're the most handsome man."

"Damn right."

"So what's the plan now?" You question, as you stretch. The armor tightening over your breast, Brynjolf's eyes traveling over them.

With his signature smirk he looked at you, love and mischief in his eyes. "I say we stay here a while. Think that's a plan?"

"Aye, I think it is. On one condition though."

"Oh what's that lass?"

"I keep the map from now on."

So I got to thinking about maybe doing small little stories with some characters that aren't on the list. That way I can take a break from all the long prompts with everyone.

Real talk: I got burnt out because writing close to like 11 little stories for each prompt was just so much. But I missed writing too. If everyone is okay with maybe a short blurb every so often we might do that. That way I don't get overwhelmed again and we can have the boys that we don't have on the list. So it's a win win right?