Halloween Time!

We interrupt your semi-regular updating for this special chapter. Please enjoy the author being a dorky dork dork.

Jarl Balgruuf: He was in his study, working on some papers when you and the children burst in. Startled he went to scold you when his eyes fell on the scene before him, which only made him smile instead. Frothar was dressed as a troll, Dagny as a snow sabre cat, and Nelkir was dressed as a mini dragon. You were dressed as a priestess though you had taken liberties to make yourself look like a dragon priestess. With laughter you pulled him from his chair, his children eagerly supplying cheers as you rushed him off to put on his costume. Standing in the mirror he couldn't help chuckle at the sight of him next to you, his armor shining in the light with the temporary crest on it declaring him a solider for you. With whoops of delight he and the children eagerly rushed out to go collect the sweets for the night, you right at their heels.

Savos Aren: He didn't really care for the holiday, Witches' Eve was something he would rather not celebrate as he had a lot to do. But when you came in wearing a rather revealing black dress and some big oversized hat begging him to attend the night's party with you, he couldn't resist. So pulling on an old robes, he said it would hilarious if he went as a mere apprentice, he let you lead him to the hall. Savos actually found it enjoyable, the punch pleasantly spiked, different students and teachers a like showing off with the little dazzling spells while some danced and others ate piles of sweets. He was engaged in a rather amusing conversation with Ancano, who had dressed as a normal Mage, when you bounded up to him before kissing him senseless. With a laugh and wink you pulled him to the dance floor, while he was still stunned. Shaking his head, Savos twirled you around and for once actually enjoying this holiday.

Ondolemar: He slightly cursed at himself, you dressing so frivolously was a mistake. He should have protested and came up with a different costume. Elenwen merely quirked an eyebrow at him, amused at his stance as he watched you twirl around the ball in some other man's arms. The dress had been cut far too low showing off your ample breasts, the fabric too rich on your skin, making you even more a goddess than you already were. As the dance ended he took quick strides and pulled you away from the other men, his hand slipping protectively to your waist. Leading you out to a private alcove, he kissed you furiously, teeth trailing down to cover your neck. With a smile you pressed teasingly against him, batting your eyelashes. Ondolemar growled low but let it rumble playfully. Kissing you again he lead you back to the floor, this time never letting go of his goddess' hand.

Mercer: When the decorations began to pop up over the town, he refused to leave the cistern. Siting that he had tons of work to do. When decorations began to show up in the cistern he immediately insisted that they come down. But they didn't, which only infuriated him more. The night of Witches' Eve he was particularly grumpy, refusing to budge from his desk. With a sigh you left the cistern letting him think he had won. And he did think that, until you strolled in dressed as a daedra. When you pressed against him, begging him to come out with you and see the sites he couldn't help but break. So rather reluctantly he followed you to town, his arm slipping around your waist as you both strolled the town enjoying one another's company. Maybe he could tolerate a little decoration when he had the most beautiful woman next to him.

Nazir: Unsurprisingly the sanctuary was a buzz as Witches' Eve grew closer. Babette was overjoyed at the fact she could once again go about terrorizing kids without blowing her cover and the fact that her and Veezara could score some sweets. Astrid and Arnbjorn had readily decorated the forge for the holiday, both excited for the town's festival as it would be a lovely date for them. Gabriella and Festus had created some rather interesting spells to try at the party, there they could practice the illusion spells without much of a fuss. Cicero had mentioned about maybe performing at the show, which made some a little nervous but could always be explained as he was simply acting for the night. The only ones that didn't have plans were you and Nazir, mostly because you had never celebrated this holiday before and he could have cared less about it. So when he came around the corner handing you a dress you were a little confused. Nazir merely smiled and told you to put it on, once you were dressed he took you to town. There were so many sights and sounds! You could smell the rich aromas of food at every corner. Laughter and smiles echoed from both of you as the night went along, him content to watch you smile and bounce in delight. Later when you both crawled back to the sanctuary and in bed you pressed sweet kiss to his lips, thanking him for the night. Nazir hummed softly before thanking you himself as it was the best holiday he had for a long time.

Veezara: To say he was amused was undermining it. He watched with rapid attention as you painted a skull onto your face, pinning your hair back with flowers and shiny trinkets. Spinning in the black dress you asked for his approval which was given happily with a kiss on your lips. Giggling you both took to the town, his tail painted black for the night as they matched the fake kitten ears you had attached to his head. The town was a light with all sorts of colors and people. The both of you danced and ate to your hearts content, and when some tried to scare you he pulled you to him comfortingly and protectingly. Having you in his arms he took a second to playfully purr and nudge you head with his, enjoying the way you smiled and laughed at his antics to cheer you up. Yes he was a good little kitty, but perhaps an even better boyfriend.

Ulfric Stormcloak: He watched on in amusement as you bounded around the keep, arms laden with decorations and sometimes sweets. Servants and soldiers alike bustling to help you prepare for the big night. When you had approached him about throwing a party throughout the hold for the holiday he almost said no, but the cute way that you pouted at him left him no room too. So he left you in charge of the whole thing. Finally the night rolled around and he was surprised that his hold had this much life in it, citizens of every class mingled together from the square and to his keep. Soldiers passing out sweets to children, older ones handing them treats as well. Eagerly you lead him through the town, laughing and twirling away in your elegant dress. Many came and spoke to you, children clung to your dress with sticky hands but you never sent them away. The smile never stopped growing on Ulfric's face as he watched. He even carried around some of the kids, telling stories to the small group that had flocked to you. As the night wore on and the two of you grew tired he lead you to your bed, placing a kiss on your forehead. Settling down in the bed he pulled you close, murmuring how proud he was of you and how he couldn't wait for next year.

General Tullius: You had expected him to be completely opposed to the idea, but man you were wrong. You were corned by the excited man, eager to show you the costumes that he had gotten for you both. They were fine ivory tunics with crowns of gold and berries, fine sandals and golden trinkets for them followed. Smiling you helped each other dress before going down to the festival. His hand never left yours as he pulled you around, watching the parade and eating rich foods by different colored lanterns. Tullius sighed happily as he pulled you into him, yawning briefly as he did so. You smiled at him, before leading him home to bed, who could have believed that such a tough general could be such an excited child.