Tullius catch up!

General Tullius

What they thought when they first saw you: As he looked over the crowd of rebels stunning eyes caught his gaze. He momentarily lost his breath, it took almost all his will-power to look away. And for the weeks after Helgen he dreamed about those eyes, wondering if you had made it out. When you walked into the castle and asked to join the Imperial Army he couldn't help but stare into those eyes, glad that such a beautiful woman was on his side.

How they asked you out: Tullius was nervous, he took a deep breath and and tried to calm himself, nope he was too nervous for this. Taking a swig from the tankard he smiled softly as you came in. As your eyes flashed to his, the smile on his face became a bit brighter. "Good day General." You greeted, taking your place in the room.

"Good day Tribune." He replied, careful to look like he wasn't watching you settle into your corner. He took a moment to try and steady his heart, as he took a look around to make sure it was just you in the room.

"You look nervous." You observed, causing him to look at you. Sometimes it was amazing how you could read him.

Do I?" He asked, walking closer to you. "There is something on my mind."

"Oh and what's that?" You asked, quirking an eyebrow. Tullius quirked one of his own, teasing with you. He had to be careful with this dance, he didn't want to loose you.

Coming to a stop in front of you, he placed his hands on the either side of you. "Yes, you." With that he placed his lips on yours, kissing you tenderly. Much to his delight you kissed back, moving to wrap your arms around his neck. Pulling back he smiled brilliantly at you, "Thank the eight I haven't been reading this wrong."

You laughed, it sounded like bells to him. "I'm thankful too, I don't know how much longer I would have lasted." Pressing your head against his, you sighed happily.

"There is just one thing." Tullius started causing you to jump back and look at him. He frowned, reaching to caress your cheek. "Please don't, I just want you to know that if you let me court you it can't be public."

"Why?"

"Because with the war going on anyone I'm attached to runs the risk of being a target." He explained, grimacing briefly. "I want you, I really do. I just need to know if this is going to be okay with you."

Your silence for a moment scared him. "Okay, but you realize that whenever we're alone I'm going to be very affectionate and at some point I'm going to want to be public."

"I accept." He smiled, kissing you again. "Some point I promise, I will make this secrecy all worth it."

"Good."

Someone flirts with you: Tullius smiled happily as you danced around the circle, watching as you twirled around. "Well I don't believe it, you can smile."

"Of course I can." Tullius eyed the man beside him with humor. "Just because I don't every second doesn't mean I can't."

Falk smiled, "Well she seems to make you happy, why not ask her out? Could you be scared?" Tullius just shook his head and went back to looking at you. You smiled at him, happily walking toward him when a man caught you by the waist.

"Come on pretty little thing, I wanna dance with you." He spoke far too loud, and his hand slipping to far down on you.

It took all of his will power to not snap that man in half. Instead he put an hand on the man's shoulder, giving him a look. "I do not think the Legate would like to dance with you." Tullius informed him, watching the man squirm as he realized what he had done.