Someone flirts with them Part 1

Jarl Balgruuf: If looks could kill the woman at Balgruuf's side would have died at least 25 times already. You stood over under the balcony next to the little table, watching the proceedings of the day. A noble from another hold had come for a visit and promptly threw herself at Balgruuf and regretfully there was nothing you could do. As he called for court to end and announce that he was retiring to the study, the woman took his arm pushing her breast together in another attempt to woo him, his eyes traveling down before snapping up and a blush appearing across his face. With a rather loud growl, you stomped up the stairs, ignoring the calls of your name behind you.

Some how you ended up on the Great Porch, ironic. Picking up a spare bow and quiver of arrows, you fell into a rhythm of shooting at the target. Balgruuf watched as you did this, noting how your eyes would start to glisten before you would frown and try pushing it away. Waiting till you emptied the quiver he spoke, "I think that it is well beyond dead now love." Taking quick steps toward you he embraced you, noting how you wouldn't look at him or fully embrace him back. "Don't be jealous my dear-"

"And why not? Am I just supposed to let women hang all over you and leave it be? Yet if any man gives me the slightest bit of attention you get furious and can immediately dismiss them? How is that fair?!"

A look came over his face before a low sounding growl came from his throat. Pushing you up against the wall, he pinned you to it. "Do you want another man's attention? Does mine not meet your needs? If so tell me, I can assure you that it will be fixed to suit you." Kissing you fiercely, his lips parted yours, his tongue roughly exploring your mouth before he traveled to your neck. "The women that throw themselves at me, are doing just that. I have no interest in them or their antics, all I want is you. They might try, but at the end when court is over I get to wrap my arms around you. I get to kiss you. And if you think for one second that I'm going to give that up, you're wrong. I will die before I touch another woman, I will die before you are with another man." Grazing his teeth over your neck, you whimpered, encouraging him as he began to suck and bite your neck.

"Balgruuf..." You moaned low, tilting your head to allow him better access. Smiling he bit hard right where your chin met your neck, no way to hide that mark at all. Sucking on it, he turned it the darkest shade before gently soothing it with his tongue.

"Jarl Balgruuf, dinner is ready." Your eyes snapped to see Irielth just a few feet away. A blush crept across your face as faint amusement shown on her's.

Finishing his task of soothing the mark, he straightened placing a kiss on your cheek. "Come love, we have a guest awaiting us."

Savos Aren: "It's not worth it Y/N." Mirabelle reminded you, for what seemed like the thousandth time. Her grip on your shoulder the only thing keeping you from going over and showing the newest professor exactly what you thought.

"Just a few destruction spells Mira, maybe a couple of punches to the nose."

A soft chuckle escaped her lips as she shook her head. "As entertaining as that might be I can't allow that. Think about what Savos would say."

"What he's been saying about her is all I've been thinking about." You snap, before sighing. "Sorry Mira, it's just...frustrating. They have a past and unlike me she's had more time to practice the arts. So she's better for him than me." Not to mention she was rather beautiful, a fact that no one at the college had missed. The newest professor was the topic of many discussions around the college appropriate or not.

"Just talk to him, explain how you feel to him. You act like it's harder than going through a dwarven ruin."

"It is. It's as hard as it is for you to announce you're dating Ancano."