Someone flirts with them Part 2

Please note that this chapter is a PG-13 chapter. There is descriptions of violence and some words that might be triggering. Just a warning for those who need it. I do hope that you like the chapters though, it is a little hard to come up with different scenarios for all the characters. Anyway to the good stuff!

Mercer: You were livid, how could he just let this behavior go on? The new recruit had taken to him and he at least acknowledged her. Which was more than he did to you at first, so that's why it bothered you. You watched as the dark elf, would flaunt herself subtly in front of him. Bending and twisting in a sly manner to cause the already snug armor to hug her more. It disgusted you. "So whatcha going to do lass?"

"I don't know yet. Maybe take up that favor from Maven."

"Now don't get that dirty that quick."

"You don't seem to have a problem getting that dirty that quick with her from what I hear." You retort, smiling as he gets flustered. "You know she's a good friend."

"Too good it seems."

"Nah." You go back to watching the elf, gritting your teeth as she leans over the desk trying to gain Mercer's attention. Not gaining what she wanted she slid to sit on your spot on the desk, her hand coming to rest on his thigh. Oh hell no.

No one was prepared for your next moves, as you were across the cistern to his desk flinging the woman off by the grip you had in her hair. As she landed on the stone floor you pounced, pinning her down beneath you as you punched her face. "You don't touch what's mine. Got it?! Frey is mine!" She screamed in fury, blocking what she could, while scratching and clawing back. Her nails caught just below your eye, stunning you enough that she was able to slip out from under you and went to kick you. The blow hitting your ribs, but you took it in stride as you rolled and flung your feet up catching her chin. You grabbed another fist full of hair, tugging and going to claw her face as you were pulled away from her.

"That's enough!" Mercer's voice roared, as he held you. The elf looked up at him, with tears in her eyes, growling you spat at her.

"Don't even think about it grey-skin." You snarled, flinging your foot out and connecting with her shoulder. Delvin and Rune held her from attacking back.

Mercer smiled, a bit amused at the sight of you. "Alright, alright calm down. Jehalla you are to stop your advances, I'm quite happily taken with this one. I have no interest in you, though I thought you would have been able to pick that up by now." He said placing a kiss on your neck. "Now everyone back to business." The elf looked at the both of you stunned for a moment before brushing past Delvin and Rune to the Flagon. Mercer let you go once she was gone, but quickly turned you to face him. "A little jealous?"

"No one takes what's mine." You growl, pulling him down by the collar of his armor kissing him fiercely before tracking kisses down his neck. Biting his neck, you feel him shudder beneath your touch. When you're satisfied with your mark you pull back and place one final kiss on his lips. "No one."

Nazir: He was charming, kind, and rather handsome, so it wasn't all that big of a surprise to you that women often looked his way. You tried not to mind it, after all he would pull you close at times or hold your hand here and there as if to make up for all the stares. But there were times like these that you couldn't avoid, times when he for the sake of a contract had to seduce a woman or two. So you sat, rather bitterly at your table, drinking your third cup of wine while he was barely ten feet away chatting up a rather brazen woman.

You winced as he took her hand in his, bringing it to his lips to kiss. A pang running through your chest as he smiles that bright smile at her. Taking a rather large swig of your drink, you grimace at the sight of her leaning closer to him. You nearly shed tears as he takes her from their table, taking her to her home to finish the job.