Make-Up Part 2

Heavy spoilers for the Thieves Guild quest line. If you don't want it spoiled skip over Mercer. You've been warned.

Also Mercer is bae in this one. Omg

Mercer: You wanted to scream and fight, your fist connecting with his sides as he held you against the wall. Words spilling almost incoherently from your lips as you cried, his body shaking as they hit far too close to home. Traitor, liar, back-stabber, how you had trusted him.

Finally as you ran out of energy to yell more you noticed how badly he shook, how tears were running down his face as he tried his hardest not to break apart in front of you. "Mercer? Oh gods, I'm sorry Mercer. I didn't mean it." Your hands unfurling from the fist they had made to hold him.

"Don't." His voice even gruffer now, "Don't comfort me, I deserve it. All of it, you don't know what I've done."

"Then tell me. I want to know." A part of you honestly did, but the other was too scared. "Tell me please."

"I used to love a woman, she and I were the best of thieves back in our day." He began, subconsciously curling closer to you for comfort. "I thought that we were each other's but fate had a different plan." Mercer slowly recounted the story to you, leaving nothing out, how he stole from the guild, how he murdered Karliah's lover, how he stole from Nocturnal. "But that was all before you, gods help me. I love you, I love you so much. I just want to be with you but I knew I couldn't with all the things I've done. So I've been taking more missions to pay back what I've stolen, I never meant to make you think that I had anyone else. Because I don't and I don't want anyone else, I only want you." With a pained expression he stepped back, running his hand through his hair. "Though I understand if you don't want me."

"Mercer Frey, I swear." You sighed, "We have a lot of work to do, so come on let's go."

"We have work to do?"

"Yeah we do, coin isn't going to pay itself back is it?"

Mercer stared at you dumbfounded, before giving you one of his smiles. The one that only you saw and it always took your breath away. "I love you Y/N." He said pressing his body fully against you, his lips seeking yours. "I swear I will make everything right, just for you."

"I love you too Mercer, and we'll make everything right. For us."

"For us." He hummed in agreement, content to hold you in his arms.

Nazir: "Y/N, my girl wait!" Nazir called after you, his footsteps echoing softly as he tried to catch up with you.

"Oh no, please don't keep me from your contract." Your eyes never once glancing back at him.

"There is no contract." He admits, coming to stop in front of you. "I'm sorry I lied."

You pursed your lips, humming nonchalantly for a moment. "Why did you try to lie to me?" You rested your hands on your hips, jutting one hip out.

"Because I don't understand why you would want to take me. I'm not the most attractive and certainly not the nicest, there are plenty of men willing to go with you that would be more appropriate than I. Though I wouldn't exactly be the happiest about that I would understand."

"Who told you weren't attractive?" You quirked an eyebrow, "Seriously who? I've got a blade that needs to hold a meeting with them." Pulling him to you, you kissed him softly. "I don't want anyone else, I want you. Because to me you are the nicest, most attractive man I have ever met. I want people to know that I'm lucky enough to have you. As for appropriate, screw it. I do what I want when I want."

His lips curled into a smile, before he embraced you hands roaming over the bare skin of your back. "You think all that?"

"Of course. Now are we going to the party or not?"

"We are." He said kissing your forehead sweetly. "I can't let my girl down."

Veezara: "I believe I would deserve that." He replied, bowing his head down in shame. "I made you fear something untrue. But I forgot how to make your tea."

Sighing you firmly lifted his chin to make him look at you. "It's fine. I don't care if you made my tea wrong, it's the thought that counts."

His eyes crinkled slightly at the corners as he grinned up at you. "You are my thoughts, always my love." Veezara hesitantly reached out and pulled you to him. "I would never think about anyone else, I love you."

"I love you too." You hum in assurance, placing your lips on his. With a sigh from his throat you pulled back enough to look him in the eyes questioningly. "You really thought that you weren't worthy of my love because you made my tea wrong?"

His skin flecks into speckles of light green across his cheeks. You almost giggled at the sight of his blush. "How can I show true devotion to my love if I don't remember everything perfectly?"

"You don't have to be perfect, I make mistakes." You quirk an eyebrow at him. "So in that way does that mean if I forget to fluff the pillows the way you like them does that mean I am not worthy of your love?"

"What?! No!" Veezara quickly tried to explain but a hand from you made him stop.

"Then neither does forgetting something like how to make my tea, make you unworthy." You kissed him again, pulling close to him as possible. "Okay?"

"Yes my love."

"Good, because I could use some cuddles."

Veezara's face lit up as he picked you up, his steps heading to the bedroom. "Cuddles I can do and give."