Period Time

Sorry for the long pause between updates. I've had a lot on my plate this week: migraines, being locked out of my own house at 2 in the morning, getting a ticket, and not getting enough sleep takes a toll.

Anyway your here for the good stuff, so let's get to it!

Jarl Balgruuf: You knew you were fixing to start when you got too upset at things and the cramps began soon after. You were worried about how it would affect your relationship with Balgruuf only to find that worry unnecessary. Since he had already had a wife before, he knew quite a bit about it. So when you woke up with blood on the furs he merely tossed them aside, kissing you gently before going and starting a bath for you. He would then lead you to the bathroom, help you strip and into the tub all the while humming or singing your favorite song softly to you. He'd leave you alone long enough for him to fetch soft comfortable clothes for you and to have the maids throw the old furs away and get new ones. When you were dressed for the day he would insist that you spend the day as you wished, making sure that you were comfortable before leaving for court. When court was over he would rush back to you, placing warm kisses on your lips. Balgruuf would cuddle up beside you and hold you till you were ready for bed. Then when you slept he would always pull you close to him, making sure his warmth chased away anything.

Savos Aren: At the first signs of your period Savos would start brewing teas for you, some helping with the cramps, some to ease the bloating, and some to help you sleep better at night. He would keep you company when you desired it but would never be too overbearing. When you got angry or offended he would simply admit defeat letting you cool down before offering an explanation which you always accepted in the end. Often he would make excuses to keep you away from classes so you could rest. And whenever you got upset and started going off on how you weren't pretty or how fat you were he would calmly take your hands and press kiss into them till you stopped crying. Once you had no tears he would assure you that you were the most beautiful woman he had ever seen and you weren't fat, you were the perfect size. These often happen before bed so he would just cuddle you as you fell asleep in his arms.

Ondolemar: At first you thought of leaving for the week, but that was quickly crossed off as he insisted that you stay with him. Claiming that he could handle you at your worst. Though after the first break down he looked a little uneven, but assured you everything was fine. When you started cramping, to the point of where you wouldn't get out of bed, he got increasingly worried. Dismissing your protest he pulled you to him and placed his hand on your lower abdomen, letting a healing spell flow from his warm hand into you. He was amused at your content sigh and the fact that you now cuddled further into him. Ondolemar thought it was ridiculous that you had to go through something like that, so he did his best to make everything better for you while you were like that. Even going as far as asking other women for advice on how he could help you better. He often chose to bring you different sweets, encouraging you to eat whatever you wanted, and any notion of you being ugly or heavy was dismissed as 'completely ridiculous.'

Mercer: It often surprised you at how caring it was, especially when it was your period time. You would come to the cistern, to find an extra chair (covered in plush furs) and a bottle of your favorite wine waiting at his desk for you. The small gestures always made you smile. You often spent the days like this, happily helping with whatever he needed you too, glad he kept you close to him on these days. Mercer once commented he did so because he hated seeing you burst out in tears and this way seemed to keep you the happiest. Though at times you often gotten annoyed when he hovered to closely, which ended up with you snapping at him. Later you would always apologize with tears in your eyes, and he would kiss them away saying he understands and everything was okay. Sometimes he was really cute.