Savos ArenXReader Oneshot

This could either go really good, or horribly horribly wrong. But you didn't have that much time to change your mind, your eyes barely making out the other students as you all hid waiting. Savos had trusted you, telling you about the teacher meeting that was about to be over. Really you should behave better than this, but it was too good of a chance.

The doors opened, the professors chatting among themselves. Oh this was going to be perfect. Right as they got to the statue, Mirabelle paused sensing something was off. The other professors took notice and immediately fell silent. All was needed now was the signal, and it would happen. With a smile, you whistled loud and clear. Then it happened.

It was raining snowballs.

The professors barely had time to register anything before waves of snowballs were hitting them. Buckets of fresh snow being thrown overhead. It was glorious chaos. You smiled triumphantly as those red eyes you loved so much found yours. A smile reaching them as suddenly a huge blast of snow was thrown in your direction.

Laughing you darted across the field, ducking and weaving to avoid fire from both sides nearly running into the frost atronach that one of the professors had summoned. With a smile you momentarily watched it dump snow on J'zargo, you clutched your stomach as you laughed so hard. A snowball hitting the wall by your head caused you to move again, running for some cover from the snowy onslaught. Peeking from your hiding spot you watched as Tolfdir aided Urag as they attacked those on the roof, Faralda was helping up Nira who had fallen, Onmund and Brelyna were pelting Ancano with snowballs as he sheltered Mirabelle from the attack. Several other students and professors were fighting it out, laughter could be heard all around.

But where was Savos?

Though none of that matter at the moment as snow suddenly poured down on top of you, covering every inch. You shrieked, shaking off as much as you could while trying to run away. Savos' arms held onto you though, pinning you back against the wall as he laughed. "You should have known better my gem." His lips warm against your skin as he kissed up your neck to stop right below your lips. "At least pick a better hiding spot next time."

"Deal." You said kissing him before smashing snow against his neck, causing him to lose his grip on you. Laughing you darted away back into the courtyard, him and his laughter chasing after you.