9.

*Sneaks in drops the chapter on the ground and runs for dear life to the gate and hurry and locks it and watches as the panthers jump out of no where to read it up like grandmas cinnamon rolls on Christmas mourning.*

That night I didn't go with mom out to eat. I staid home and laid on the couch cuddling Lola.
I must have fallen asleep because I heard the door open.
"Sh! She's asleep!" My mom hushed someone.
"Do you want help moving her?" It was Jen.
"Yes please. Lola down." They moved to me though I wasn't going to show them I was awake I wanted to see what happened next. I felt an arm go under my neck while another went under my knees.
"God." Jen whined. She moved me to the bed in the back laying me on the bed softly.
"Thanks Jen maybe another night you can watch a movie with us." They exchanged a few more words I didn't hear but I heard the front door close. I felt a hand on my cheek before a pair of lips on my forehead.
"I love you my baby." She whispered before taking my shoes off and moving me so I was under the covers. When she scooted into the bed after taking a shower she pulled me to her. I rolled over so my face was buried in her chest. I wrapped and arm around her.
We may have our ups and downs but when she holds me it makes me remember the good times when I was younger. She pulled me as close as she could before stroking my hair.
"My little one, don't cry, I love you so. Mi amour." She sung softly an old lullaby she used to sing to me when I was younger and couldn't sleep.

I woke up the next mourning to an empty bed. I sat up and rubbed my face. Her side of the bed was made. I rolled my eyes smirking. I pulled myself out of the bed and looked in the mirror to see lipstick kisses all over my face along with a sticky note on the mirror.
Em,
  I love you!
Have fun getting the lipstick off!
Mamá

I went into the bathroom and stripped down. I looked at my hips to see cut marks. I traced each one remembering each time I cut one. I haven't cut in months almost six to be exact.
I shook my head and turned the shower on.
I grabbed a pair of basket ball shorts and spandex underwear. I pulled them on before grabbing a sports bra and tan tank. I placed my wet hair in a bun before walking into the living room. I sat down and grabbed my lap top.
I have made this secret account where I'm Ruby on Facebook and I've joined most of the show fan groups.
I logged on to see that some people were fawning over one of the latest photos my mom put up of us at the beach.
Emilee is so lucky! I wish that was me!
I love how Lana posts pictures of her family.
Where some of the comments.
I smirked before typing mine.
I was there when they were and didn't see them!
Immediately replies came in. Some where saying lucky and others asking why I wasn't looking. I rolled my eyes before going to my actual account.

About an hour later I decided that I was gonna see what was on Tv. I didn't want to go out that much but I ended up getting bored  and grabbed my board before heading out. I sent a text to my mom because I knew that she would freak if I didn't. But before I left I checked the tracker to notice that my moms phone was in Bexs trailer. I furrowed my brows before walking to the trailer. I pressed my ear up to the side.
"Lana. You need to be firm with her."
"I know it's just-" "Just what? Her behavior is unexceptional. What would your mom have done if you acted the way your daughter does?" I shook my head and sped off. I road to the park near by and found the skate ramps.
I charged the ramp with everything I had making it to the top. I placed the board in position before I leaned forward and swooped down racing across the ground.
I didn't know what to think at the moment so I concentrated on moving my body enough so I stayed up right.
I was just about to go down a ramp when I felt a familiar set of eyes on me. I looked to the benches to see Audrey and her mom. I skated down and left my board where it was and ran to her.
"Your a day early!" I lunged into her and hugged her. She held me firmly.
"We got away early." She said in my ear. I pulled away and looked at her mom. She's known about us for a while.
"Hi Emilee." She said hugging me and kissing my cheek sense in taller than her.
"Hi Bryn." I pulled away.
"So what's your mom up to?" She asked.
"Working as far as I know but I think she'll be done around eight tonight." I confirmed.
"Want to come to our hotel?" She asked pulling her phone out and typing a text to probably my mom.
"As long as my mom says it's ok." She giggled.
"I'm kidnapping you. Well that's what I told your mom so let's go. I walked back and picked my board back up. Audrey grabbed my hand and when her moms back was to us we pecked lips.

Bryns phone rang around eight so I knew it was no other than my mother.
"I stole your child.....ha no she was at the skate park down the street......ya sure we'll be over in a few....ok bu bye." She hung up and looked at us cuddled up on the second bed.
"Come on girls." We groaned before fallowing. My stomach was in knots from what I heard earlier.

We got to the trailer to see my mom sitting in a lawn chair next to three others. I sat down across from her while Audrey sat next to me.
"Girls." I looked in her eyes but showed nothing to detect I was upset.

Hey y'all I decided I wanted to tease you a little bit and give you this chapter😏😏😂👸🏽