17.

Well it is fall break so expect the unexpected updates until next Wednesday. Not sure how many will go up but a few will! And guess who's going to Disney world tomorrow? This girl!! Uh huh uh huh uh huh!!!!! 👸🏽😈👑 BTW the quote above is not mine it has spelling errors and really sorta makes no sense to me but hopefully some one gets it!!

"Mom." A soft voice came. I jerked my head up and looked into scared grey blue eyes.
"Emilee." I gasped moving up. They took the tube out of her mouth last night. I cradled her head and cried relief.
"Mom I'm scared." I pulled back and brushed her long hair behind her ears.
"What are you scared of baby girl?" I asked looking into her eyes that I fell in love with from the moment I first held her.
"I'm dying." I looked at her confused before everything went white and I jerked my head up.
The heart monitor was going off saying that her heart beat was going down.
"I need a doctor in here!" I screamed moving to the door. "I need a doctor!" I screamed again making the nurse in front of me jump.
"Ma'm calm down what's the problem?" A man said walking fast towards me.
"My daughters heart rate is going down." I sobbed moving into the room.
"Okay I need nurses!" He shouted walking in and moving to check her vitals before disconnecting the heart monitor.
"Ma'm you need to leave the room." A nurse said trying to get me out the door.
"That is my daughter I'm staying!" I shouted but two other nurses came over and forced me out and to the waiting room.
My friends and family that had come stood up.
"That's my child I want to know what's happening!" I growled trying to push past them. I felt at least a dozen arms drag me away from the double doors.
"Lana Maria Parrilla!" I stopped what I was doing and went limp but didn't stop balling. "Excuse me but I'm talking to you." She growled grabbing me by the bicep and hauled me out of the room and to the nearest bathroom. She locked the door before sighing and looking at me.
"Mamí mi hija." I wept. She pulled me into her arms and let me cry on her shoulder.
"Sé que el bebé que ella es una toba que ella lo logará." She whispered rocking me slightly back and forth.
Mom my daughter.
I know baby she's a tuff one she'll make it.
I jumped when a knock on the door pounded.
"Lana? The doctor needs to talk to you." My mother whipped my tears and smiled slightly before fixing my slightly messed up hair. I unlocked the door and walked with my head high until I saw the man in a white lab coat then I ran to him.
"Ms. Parrilla? Your daughter is stable and awake she has requested to only see you." I nodded and glanced back at everyone and rushed to my daughters room.
"Emilee!" I gasped taking her hand and kissing it. Her eyes where light blue meaning she was tired.
Emilees eyes always fascinated me because when she was happy they where this pretty balanced blue but when she was angry they were dark blue. Grey with a tint of blue when she was sad and crying. Light blue for neutral or tired.
"Mom." She croaked. I caressed her head lightly. "Mom I-I-" I shushed her lightly just grateful that I had her.
"It's okay you're okay now no one can hurt you." I soothed sitting on the edge of the bed.
"I think I killed her." She chocked out.
"Her?" There was a knock on the door and two officers walked in.
"Sorry to interrupt but may we speak with Emilee?" The female asked.
"Can she stay?" Emilee asked her grip on my wrist tightening. They looked at each other and silently agreed to let me stay.
The man pulled out a picture of a man laying on the ground.
"Is this the man that attached you?" He asked worried.
"No he was going to but decided to help me." She whispered. He pulled out a mug shot of a woman.
"Her?" Emilee shook her head.
"I thought I killed her." They both looked at her confused.
"She tried to kill me but I hit her with a stick and knocked her out same with another guy. But the man that did the most damage wore a mask and got away." She breathed her eyes blinking more slowly.
"I think Emilee needs to rest." I informed.
"No I- I can do it." She yawned in the middle of her sentence.
"That's alright we will come back later when she is awake enough to talk to us." With that they both left.
I turned to my child who's eyes were batting softly.
"Mom if I die please don't give up acting." She mumbled. My brows dipped.
"Emilee you're not dying." I insisted climbing in the bed next to her careful not to disturb her cut arm.