28.

Sorry it's late!

"Emilee I'm leaving!" I called up the stairs. She wants nothing to do with anyone lately. Kylee still comes over everyday after school to check on her. I tried to convince her to go to school but she refused and is now taking on line classes for her freshman year of school.
She came down the stairs in spandex and her work out tank.
"Love you." She said side hugging me before rushing out the door to the gym a few blocks up. I sighed.
"Come on Brazil awaits." Fred stated opening the door. I picked up my purse and kissed my mom's cheek.
"Have a great time I'll watch after the girl." She smiled. We walked out the door and got in the car. She waved to us before closing the door.

"Lana!" Bex squealed. She hugged me from behind.
"Bex!" I shouted and grabbed her arms. She moved in front of me.
"Didn't bring the daughter I see." She frowned slightly.
"I didn't want to be the mother that pulls their kid around the world all the time." She nodded.

I had just walked on stage in my Brazil "football" jersey with Bex when the crowd screamed.
"Hello Brazil!" I kissed my hand and blew it.

That night we were all out drinking and I had a few drinks.
"You know what guys? I'm the Queen of more than just Storybrooke." I giggled. Fred looked at me.
"Oh that's right. You're the Queen of my heart." I giggled and kissed him hard.
"Save it for the bedroom!" Jen laughed taking another sip. "We are getting drunk when we have things to do tomorrow." Everyone laughed.
"Oh but why didn't Ginny and Josh come again?" Emilie asked.
"They have a kid and Ginny said something about her mother and birthdays." Sean stated.
"That's right!"

I woke up the next mourning with my head pounding.
"What time is it?" I groaned rolling onto my back.
"You have about an hour before you need to get ready." Fred joined me back on the bed holding coffee. I sat up letting the blanket fall off of my top. I was bare.
"And I need to puke." Ran out of the room to the toilet and just in time to make it in the bowl. Fred grabbed my hair and placed it in a pony tail. "God how much did I drink last night?" I giggled.
"Enough that you and Bex where dancing on the floor. And let me tell you if it went any further you two would have ended up in bed." He joked as I hurled again.
"Walk me through what happened." I said leaning against the cold tub.
"Well for starters you and Bex were flirting across the table and-" he stopped because I leaned over the bowl again. "Fast forward I had to pull you away from a fight with who I guess was a fan because you were threatening to fight him if he didn't shut up. I paid him to leave."
When I knew I was finished I flushed the toilet and got up and jumped in the shower.
"Fred hand me my toothbrush."

I was brushing my hair and drinking coffee when Bex stumbled in.
"You know I expect a date before we do the dirty." She sat on the counter and leaned against the mirror.
"Fred said we almost did." I grabbed my make up bag and unzipped the top.
"Mark said that I passed out in the car." I giggled.
The rest of our visit was a lot of fun. Emilee never answered her phone when I called or texted so I had to call my mother in order to talk to her and this was one of those times.
"Emilee Deena needs to talk to you!" "What if I don't want to talk to her?" "Cállate y ven hablar por teléfono!" "Fine!" There was a small argument on the other end.
"Hola madre." She said irritated. "¡Deje de ser grosero con tu abuela!" "Why you yelling at me?" I rolled my eyes.
Shut up and come talk on the phone; Hello mother; stop being rude to your grandma;
"Why won't you answer your phone when I call you?" "Because when you call I don't want to either talk to you, or I'm doing something at the moment. And when I want to call you your busy like always." The line went dead. I sighed and looked out at the city. Emilee is a pain in my ass but she's mine and I love her.
"How's it going?" I jumped when I noticed Jen on her balcony in the suite next to mine.
"Jen!" I grabbed my chest. "You scared me!" I laughed.
"Mission accomplished." She fist bumped the air.
"Do you think I'm a bad mother?" She looked at me like I was crazy. But the roles reversed when I watched her climb on the balcony rail. "Jennifer Marie Morrison what the hell are you doing?" I backed up. She just smiled and jumped from her balcony to mine and stuck the landing before jumping down and laughing at me.
"You brat!" I shouted and hit her arm. She kept laughing.
"You should have seen your face!" I hit her once more.
"Some one invented doors for a fucking reason!" She laughed once more.
"Oh come on! It's not even that far!" I rolled my eyes. I looked down and noticed that a few fans were starting to walk towards us.
"Inside." I whispered before backing up into the room. I closed the door and drew the curtains. I don't want any conclusions." I stated because I know how Jen feels about giving fans false hope.
"I know." She kissed my cheek before leaving. "Hey Fred." They talk a little before I feel arms wrap around me. She didn't come in the front door did she."
"Nope." I giggled and walked to the doors because I heard them chanting my name.

I looked at my phone to see my mother calling me.