34.

I woke up with a weight on top of me. I smiled. She was directly on top of me but was cuddled to my back which was against the back of the couch.
"Em." I whispered. "Emilee." I chuckled. I went to move but noticed that she was under the blanket with me holding me with her legs and arms. But her right hand was cupping my breast.
I started giggling that I woke her up.
"Hm." She groaned hiding her face in my neck.
"Dear as much as I miss you being a baby, grabbing my breast won't make me feed you." I tried talking with a serious tone but failed and ended up laughing.
"Mmooommm." She groaned pulling her hand away.
"Thank you sweets now get up go brush your teeth and hop in bed and I'll get the oils." She slowly rolled off of me and got to her feet, but her upper body was still on me. "Go on I'll be in." I assured. When she left I grabbed my phone.
"Eddy I need to take the mourning off. I'm going to take Emilee to the doctors." "Alright just let us know when you get back." "I will thank you." I hung up and dialed Emilee's school.
"This is Lana Parrilla, Emilee Parrilla's mother. I need to excuse her for the next couple of days sense she left sick yesterday." "Alright just make sure to send in the excuse slip from her doctor with her when she comes back."
"I have to go to the doctor?" She complained with her toothbrush in her mouth. The paste lining her lips.
"Yes I need to know exactly what you got." I grabbed the thermometer out of the cupboard and held it to her head until it beeped. "You have a fever of 103 we are going. Put on some pants and grab your boots it rained last night." I demanded as I myself just pulled on boots. I was wearing sweatpants, a tank top, and my coat.
She came back wearing yoga pants the big shirt under her zip hoodie and her boots.
I gave her the look of really.
"What you said pants you didn't say what kind." I rolled my eyes and grabbed my things I would need at the doctors office.

I pulled up to the gate and rolled my window down.
"Back already?" Wendy asked pressing the button to open the gate.
"Yeah. She's got the flu." The blonde smiled sympathetically.
"Hope she gets better soon." I nodded and drove to my trailer.
I woke Emilee up.
"Hey baby we are back come on let's get you into bed." She just nodded and walked with me up and into the trailer.
While she got herself situated on the bed, I got her a cup of water and her pills.
"Mom." She groaned. I took the cup and pills and walked to the back. "I'm hungry." She complained. I nodded and gave her the water and the pills.
"Alright I'll make you a small sandwich." The walk back to the kitchen was short. I prepared a slice of bread with peanut butter and jelly before folding it in half. I grabbed a napkin as well as a puke bowl and headed back to the bed.

I pulled my chair next to Jens and sat down.
"How's the kid?" She asked reading her lines.
"Well right now she is sleeping. She's got the flu." She shook her head.
"That's too bad." I nodded and watched as 'Snow and Charming' acted on the green screen, with Mal. I smirked as Ginny stumbled across her lines and laughed.
"I'm sorry do that again."
Later that night I was taking my shoes off when there was a knock at the door.
I rolled my eyes and stumbled to answer it because the lights were off. When I opened it there stood Fred with two bundles of roses. One a dark red the other a spotted blue and black.
"Hey baby." He kissed me lightly as he stepped up. I moved to the stove and turned the small light on.
"I got vases for those up here." I opened the wooden door above the sink and produced two glass stained vases.
I unwrapped them and cut the bottoms and placed them in the water that Fred and filled into the glass.
"How are you feeling?" He asked pressing the back of his hand to my forehead. "Your heating up." He grabbed the thermometer and placed it against my head. "Your not running a fever." I hummed and placed the flowers on the counter near the sink.
"Pull out the couch I'll grab pillows and a blanket." He nodded and went to work.
When I came back out I was wearing a t shirt and underwear carrying the pillows and blanket.
"You look mighty fine." Fred whispered laying the blankets out.
"Well if you're wanting sex you'll have to wait till we get back to the house. I'm not about to do anything this late at night or with Emilee in the same trailer. Plus I'm to tired." I mumbled and got under the blankets.
"Never said I did. Just admiring my gorgeously stunning wife wearing almost nothing." He got under the blankets with me and pulled my back to his chest and kissed my head. I smiled and turned my head enough for him to kiss my lips.
"I love you." I whispered against his lips.