23.

"Lana someone's at the door." My make up artist in formed.
"Who is it?" I asked opening my eyes. We had just started on my eye shadow.
"A girl that looks like you." Blake my hair dresser in formed.
"Oh Emilee?" Q my out fit coordinator jumped up and ran to the door. "Em! Come on in!" I heard slight giggling. "Where ya get the shiner?" Q whispered. I sighed and waved Jacky away for the moment. Emilee sat on the couch. Her right eye was a tint of blue but had various purples and greens.
"What happened?" I asked jumping up and rushing to her. I cupped her face.
"Abuela fue cosquillas me y he tenido mi ojo en su rodilla." I smiled slightly.
"Es lo que obtienes para fastidiando." With both chuckled.
Grandma was tickling me and I hit my eye on her knee; that's what you get for messing around.
"Okay let's get you finished up." I nodded and retook my place by Jacky.
"Emilee go get dressed." She gave me a funny look. "You're going with me." She raised a brow. "Go on." Q held up a black dress and heels.
"You're making me wear a dress?" She asked amused.
"Yes I am now go on!" Everyone laughed.

After my make up was done Jacky started on Emilee's while I got into my red dress.
"I'm really going with you?" She asked before shutting her eyes.
"Does that surprise you?" She scoffed.
"I've only been to carpets with you. A show interview is a large step up." She mumbled.
"Well young lady it's your time to shine." She laughed.
"By the way I'm surprised you found a dress that nobody would notice my bandage in." I looked over and mentally patted myself on the back for that one.

"Okay Emilee you've watched these remember what I told you?" I fidgeted with her hair before she nodded. I smiled and kissed her cheek lightly as to not leave lip marks.
"And now our special guest of the night has brought a companion to the show to night please welcome Lana Parrilla and her daughter Emilee!" Kelly announced as we walked onto the very well lighted area. The audience clapped. I walked on holding her hand smiling and waving.
We sat down in the seats and the crowd settled down.
"Okay so Lana I have to say your daughter is like a younger version of you with blue eyes." She pointed out. I looked at her to see her smiling at me already.
"I guess so but she's a lot prettier than I was when I was her age." Kelly chuckled.
"So to you does she look more like her dad or you?" I froze slightly.
"Me definitely." I answered saving myself the embarrassment. Everyone laughed.
"If you don't mind me asking who is Emilee's father?" I opened and closed my mouth.
"Fred is Emilee's dad." I smiled at Kelly but gave her the look that she needed to move from the subject.
"Emilee does your mom ever come home acting like the Evil Queen?" I looked at my daughter and saw the glint in her eye.
"Depends. If the house is dirty no one wants to be around her!" Everyone laughed.
The rest of the interview went smoothly. Emilee was a natural. We played a guessing game.
Back stage I was signing a couple autographs when the blonde woman walked up behind me.
"I'm sorry if I crossed a line that wasn't meant to be crossed." She apologized. I looked at her than at Emilee who was laughing with one of the camera men.
"It's a touchy subject. I just-" I quiet talking.
"She's doesn't know him does she?" She asked. I shook my head.
"I would like to keep it that way."

That night I was eating dinner with my sister at her house. Emilee had stayed at my moms because she didn't really want to converse with people.
"So I watched the show." I nodded and took a large bite of my chicken. "I saw how you dealt with the tricky question." I nodded.
"I just wish that he would stay out of our lives for good." I set my fork down. Fred had taken the kids out for McDonald's so that I could talk to my sister with out kids around.
"Well does she know of him?" I bit the inside of my bottom.
"Yes sort of. He's the reason she has broken ribs." She gasped.
"What the hell did he do?" And so I told her all that I knew. I started crying when I finished.
"I-if he had done worse I would have hunted him down and killed him with my bare hands. And he's going to pay severely for what he's already done. That's my child and I wouldn't be able to live with myself if she died in his hands."  I set my fork down and placed my face in my hands. She came around the table and rubbed my back.
There was a knock at the front door and Deena had gone to answer it while I fixed myself for the company.
"Lana? It's for you." She said tiring back down at her spot. I sighed before getting up and walking to the door.
I opened it again and a dark haired woman stood there.
"Lana." She smiled weakly.
"Alex." I walked out the door and shut it behind me. "What are you doing here?" I studied her. She had been working out.
"I wanted to tell you that I'm getting married to my girlfriend well fiancé next month and was wondering if you'd like to come?" I looked at my feet for a moment.
"I don't think your fiancé would appreciate it much if her soon to be wife's ex girl friend showed up." I stated dryly.
"She wants you to come." I raised a brow.
"I have my family to worry about for the moment but I will let you know." We exchanged numbers before I watched as she drove off.

Did you guys know Lana is Bi???!?!? I didn't till now and oh my gawd!!!