11.

That night I climbed into the trailer tired from the day's work. It was around ten and I was more than ready to go to bed. Just as I shut the door Emilee walked out of the bathroom. I caught a glimpse of her hip but the towel was pulled tighter around her.
"I didn't know when you where going to be home." She mumbled. I furrowed my brows.
"Come here." I said moving toward her, but she gave me her back.
"I need to get into clothes." She protested.
"No come here." I said again. She stepped once toward me but planted her feet. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the end of her towel.
"What do you think you are doing?" She snapped pulling away.
"Emilee Parrilla you have something on your hip let me see." I commanded pulling her back and lifting the towel up to see deep cut scars grazing her skin. I looked at her face to see that she wasn't looking at me but was crying.
I dropped the towel from my grip and pulled her into hug even though she was in only a towel. She cried softly.
"What are they from?" I asked softly .
"Me." She whispered before pulling away and going into the back to get into pajamas. I sighed and took my shirt off. Next was my pants and I was only in my undergarments. I walked back and went to my dresser and pulled out a large T.
I pulled it on glancing at my daughter that was scrambling to pull her shirt on. I sat down on the bed and patted the spot next to me.
"Come on bed." I softly prodded. She looked at me wearily before getting in the bed but kept to the edge of the bed laying on her stomach.
I laid next to her tracing patterns on her back.
"Emilee. Please talk to me." I whispered.
"I don't want to talk." She whispered back.
"If we don't talk then we never will. I'm here listening please talk." I whispered. She rolled over making me scoot back. My daughter rapped her arms around my middle as I went back to rubbing her back.
"I had cut my hips instead of my wrists because I didn't want it to be obvious that I cut myself." She explained in a tone so quiet I had to strain my ears to here her.
"How did you hide them at the lake?" I asked. She was silent for a moment.
"I used make up that's why it took me so long." She mumbled.

I woke up early the next mourning to find that it was raining hard. I groaned because that set us back a day. Well at least for my scenes I don't know if they needed it for something else. My phone buzzed signifying that Eddie text me and told me to not go out.
I pulled the blankets back over me and felt for Emilee but I only found her rear. I opened my eyes again and scooted to the side to find that her top half was hanging half off the bed. I giggled and struggled to get her limp body all the way back on.
She groaned something as she stretched and grabbed me. I wasn't even laying down. She mumbled again and situated herself to get comfortable.
When she stopped moving I wiggled myself down so I was comfortable but she had woken up.
"You moved." She complained.
"You half way fell off the bed." A loud crack of thunder made her jump so she was laying on top of me holding on for dear life. "Don't like the thunder?" I teased.
"No." She pouted and moved to my side.
"Want to talk more?" I asked playing with her hair.
"I was depressed. I sorta still am not as bad though." She whispered shutting her eyes tight at the next loud boom.
"Why were you depressed?" I asked softly.
"Because I felt alone. I felt unwanted, sad." She whispered softly making me strain to hear what she said.
"You're not alone." I assured.
"It didn't feel like I had anyone that actually cared for me only tolerated me. That's when Audrey and I got together. She helped me. One day after you left for a convention, I had fallen below into the darkness and cut my hip to deep. Audrey found me passed out on the floor. I was taken to the hospital but you weren't contacted because Bryn works at the hospital and she promised me that you would find out when I wanted you to." She finished up new tears falling onto my shoulder.
"I'm sorry I haven't been there for you as much as I should have been. I'm sorry for making you feel this way. I love you so much and I don't know exactly what I would do if I lost you." I kissed the top of her head and held her to my chest tightly.
About an hour later I got out of bed and went to make breakfast. It was still pouring but I didn't mind. Lola was picked up a half hour ago by the park keepers, came to take her to get her fur trimmed and her vet check up.
I made scrambled eggs, toast, and two bowls of cereal. I was about to take them back to the bed but she was sitting at the table waiting.
I had just set the food down when a pounding at the door came.

Guess what?!? The power at my college completely went out on the west side which is wear all my classes are today and so I got to go home early!! Monday so I updated and what did you think of last nights episode?!?