24

It looked like one of those polished rocks you get at thrift shops more than a black eye. Or a one sided make up job. I'm dying for tomorrow to come faster because I'm going to the doctor to see if I can get this damn wrap off.
My mom had to go back for shooting two days after the show.
I have to itch and I need to hold my girlfriend.
Preferably in that order.
"Emilee! You have a visitor!" I groaned before setting down the hand mirror grabbing my glasses and walking down stairs.
I walked to the living room to see that the body guard my mom payed to stay with us was sitting quietly on the couch looking at the front door.
The man that was standing in front of it smiled at me.
"Emilee we haven't met officially. My name is Aron." He extended his hand. But there was a glint of metal on the palm of his glove.
"It's polite to take your glove off before shaking a ladies hand." Tanner said standing from the couch showing his full highth. 6'6. He was about an inch or two from the ceiling as it wasn't very high. Door ways he had to bend his knees slightly.
Aron nodded and took the glove off. I looked at his eyes to see they had the same effect as mine did when I was embarrassed.
When his glove was off Tanner took his hand and shook it first. I then shook his hand.
"I wanted to finally meet you." He smiled kindly.
"Wish I could say the same thing about you." He nodded.
"I need to speak with your mother because of some important history we have." His eyes showed worry.
"I can get her on the phone." Tanner pulled a flip phone from one of his pockets. He typed in the number. "This is Mr. Macintosh. I need to speak with Ms. Parrilla. Yes ma'm but there is a man by the name of Aron wanting to speak with you." He handed the phone to the other man.
My abuela watched from the kitchen table sipping her mourning coffee.
"Lana; I know; but Darin is a mad man;  he has gone crazy; I apologize but I believe that she may be mine; of course see you then." He hung up and handed the phone back. "I wish I could stay longer." His jaw line was like mine.
"Aron I do believe I deserve a hello." His head snapped to the kitchen and he smiled. He walked over and kissed her cheek as she hugged him.
"How are you? It's been years." He said sitting down.
"Fourteen almost fifteen. And I'm doing just fine." I lost interest in the conversation so I walked back up the stairs to my bedroom.
I pulled out my sketch book and grabbed my pencil when my phone buzzed.

A: hey weirdo😜
E: put that tongue back in ur mouth 👄
A:whatcha gonna do about it? Hm?😛
E: wouldn't u like to know😏
A:I would love to know dear😛🤗😏
E: I'll have to claim it as my own😏😏😉😋😘
A: lol when do u think the next time I'll see u will be?
Incoming call from mom

A: hey weirdo😜E: put that tongue back in ur mouth 👄A:whatcha gonna do about it? Hm?😛E: wouldn't u like to know😏A:I would love to know dear😛🤗😏E: I'll have to claim it as my own😏😏😉😋😘A: lol when do u think the next time I'll see u will be...

I sighed before hitting the answer button.
"Ya?" "Emilee what are you up too?" "Was drawing then was texting Audrey." "I-I hate to be the barer of bad news but uh, you see I saw Audrey with a red head yesterday when I was leaving the house." "That's Kennedy she a friend of ours." "They were holding hands and Kennedy kissed Audrey and she didn't pull away." I went silent. "Hello?" "Im here." I whispered. "I wish I could hug you. But you'll have to tell me everything that happens." "You'll know." I hung up and dialed Audrey.
"Hey baby." "Hey who were you hanging out with yesterday?" "Kennedy why?" "After everything we've been through? You let her kiss you?" I was talking in merely a whisper. "I-I how did you know?" "So it's true?" "Yes I'm so sorry I was missing you and I needed someone and you weren't there!" She started crying. "If you resort to cheating when I can't be with you then obviously you're not the one for me." "Wait no Emilee please I love you." She whimpered. "If you really loved me you wouldn't have cheated. If you really loved me there wouldn't have been a second or even a hesitation on it." "Emilee please. I'm human I make mistakes." "Everyone does. You know there is a girl that lives next door to my grandma and she obviously has interest in me but I ignored those feelings she has for me because my heart belonged to you. And now I'm taking it back. Good bye Ms. Dylan." I went and blocked her number because I had no intentions of talking again with her soon.

M: ur gay
E: what about my gay?
M: it's loose you need to reel it in I can see it from here.😂😁😘
E: GAY get back here!
M: so how did it go?
E: I'm single.
M: like a Pringle.
E: no pringles come in a can full of other pringles.
M: I'm sorry for everything that's happened in the past monthish.
E: ya me too I'm going to take a 😴
M: okay sweets get some rest.😘😙😇