Toothfairy

That ten to fifteen minute conversation with Austin Foster just drained me a little. It did cheered me up by a tad bit, though. It was as if my overfilled dam was sucked out a little. The cracked dam inside of me is no longer holding against too much pressure. I walked out of that room feeling relieved and freaked out at the same time. God, I was so close to an emotional breakdown in front of that innocent kid. At the same time, he made me think about something. Should I talk about this with someone? Urgh, this is so frustrating. I think the two parts contaminating my mind just got into this huge argument on whether I should talk about this or not. And if I did decide on telling, I’m going to get killed anyways. I’ve been burying this deep down inside for two years, remember? I’m also scared on what they will do to Andy, especially if the guys finds out. I’m standing in the middle of a ledge right now. “Is it that hard to tuck Austin in? You look like you just worn yourself out.”

            I startled, “Oh, hey there. Yea, I guess.”

            “What’s wrong?” He snaked his arms around my waist,

            I dropped my head on his chest, “I’m just really mentally exhausted right now.”

            His hands made its way upwards, sliding slowly like a lioness about to lurch at a prey. “Aaww, do you need cheering up?”

            “Austin did that to me already.”

            “Well, I do things differently.”

            I rubbed my thumb on his shoulder blade, “Really?”

            “Maybe it’s going to make you feel way better.” He lifted my chin up and crashed his lips against mine.

            “Holy smokes, a kid is in here!” I giggled,

            He effortlessly scooped me up like a sack of wheat, “Well, I guess we’re going to have to go to the batcave then.”

            “You do not call the room a batcave.” I smacked his butt because that’s the only part conveniently reachable at the moment,            

            “Fine, our private cave.”

            “What?”

            He slowly closed the door with his foot and pressed me against it, “Fine, you name the place.”

            “Um… The bedroom?”

            His grip tightened, “Seriously?”

            “Well, at least it’s not ridiculous.”

            His lips came crashing back into mine. I could feel his hot breath tickling the top of my lips. I could feel his hands raiding all over my back.

            My hands made its way towards his hair.

            Without breaking the contact of our lips, he was able to slip his boxers off. He lifted me up and laid me on top of the bed.

            My breath started to pick up its pace. “Ryan?”

            “Yea?” He panted,

            “You did lock the door, right? I mean, what if Austin-”           

            “Shit!” He leaped off and I heard the lock click as he jumped back into his position, “Phew! That was really close!”