Dancing And Singing Tyler

If you try to move on, you’ll find that time will fly fast at most of the time. Whatever happened was a month ago. I don’t want to remember every little detail. I pushed that to my short term memory. Poof. I think I’m pulling this shit through. I think I’m starting to be able to walk smoothly down the road again. Maybe I should stop focusing on what’s going on in my life, but focus more on who goes around my life. Who comes and goes, laughs and cries along, lectures and scolds, and especially support.

            I don’t know how bored or stressed out Isom was, but he dragged his butt all the way to my place just to show me this video. I guess he was so pressured for his kid, who was on her way, that he needed some time to goof off. Yea, he’s going to have a little girl just like Sean and Pontius. How did that happen? I don’t know. He phoned me one day, shrieking like a girl and I just understood a week later. My baby is all grown up and having babies of his own and stuff. “What in the world are you doing here?”

            “I’m trusting my sister, okay?” He answered back,

            “Are you nuts?”

            “I am.”

            “What do you want from me?”

            “Wait…” He studied me from head to toe, “Where are you going?”

            “They’re serving Ryan’s most hated dish in the hospital today.”

            “So you’re going there to drop some food for him?”

            “I might stay awhile.” I shrugged,

            “Sure, I’d like to come.”

            “Fine. Would you like to come with me?”

            “Who knows we could meet some new people.”

            “Alright.” I rolled my eyes, “God, you’re so immature sometimes.”

            “Well, sorry for freaking out on you. I thought you’d understand.”

            I smacked him playfully, “Come on, denim man. I’m kidding! I like your immaturity!”

            “Wait, I almost forgot! I want to show you something!”

            “What is it?” Half of me was outside already and there is no way I’m coming back in,

            “It’s this really cute kid and he knows the lyrics to our song.”

            “That’s cute, but maybe we can watch it later. I mean, I really gotta get going.” I tried to sound as polite as possible,

            “Oh, okay. Don’t worry about it.”

            I grabbed him by the shoulders, “Don’t make me feel guilty.”

            “I’m not.”

            “Well, you’re indirectly making me feel guilty.”

            “Well, don’t feel guilty.” He smiled childishly, “I’m not trying to play guilt tricks on you. What’s wrong with you?”

            “Nothing. I’m sorry.”

            He swung his arm around me, “Maybe we could cheer kids up again like we used to? I know we’re going to have a blast.”