Sick Mago And Nightamares

I don’t know why it’s happening and I find it really weird. Ryan woke me up pretty early, violently. He was jumping on the bed like a five year old. I don’t get him sometimes, but he will always be my favorite puzzle to solve. He woke me up, dragged me to the showers and made me get ready. All of that happened at around eight in the morning. I tried asking him if he hit his head or something, but he was able to keep his mouth shut. I was honestly surprised that he could be that hyper early in the morning. When all of that was done, he swung me on his back and headed towards the car. “An explanation would be nice.”

            He focused on the road, “I don’t feel like leaving you home alone.”

            “So you’re bringing me to work?”           

            “Not exactly.”

            “You’re dropping me off in a day care center?”

            He shrugged, “Not exactly, but you’re getting warmer.”

            “Never mind that. Is something the matter?”

            He shook his head, “Rest assure, my love.”

            I slammed my back against my seat and stared out at the window.

            “Don’t sulk at me!” He tickled my side,

            I recoiled, “I’m not! I’m just trying to find out where you’re taking me!”

            “What? You can’t guess?”

            “Wait…” I looked around, “Are we headed to Sean’s house?”

            “And the winner gets to kiss the handsome gentleman right next to her!”

            Instead of kissing him, I flicked his cheek just because. “I think that’s a lot better than a kiss.”

            He rubbed his cheek and pouted.

            “Why are you taking me to Sean’s? Do you even know that he’s home?”

            “He is.”

            “How’d you know? Did you two talk?”

            “Well,  yea… He, as always, needs you to keep an eye on Daisy while Macy’s away.”

            “Sean’s on diaper duty again.” I giggled,

            “She’s five already.”

            I clicked my tongue, “It’s just some crappy figure of speech, doc. Don’t take it literally.”

            He chuckled, “Ah, you and your talks.”

            I snorted, “Ah, you and your cheesiness.”

            “Gosh, you’re pretty!”

            “I’m not freaking Trixie Tang, okay?” I lightly and playfully punched him,

            “You’re right.” He nodded, “I’m sorry. You’re more than Trixie Tang.”

            “Noooo, you’re going cheesy all over me again.” I waved him away,            

            “Why do you hate me for being so cheesy? I think you deserve all that.”

            “Did you say all that to your previous girlfriends?”