Introduction

This is only an introduction from which I am going to start~ eheh
Feel free to ask for oneshots/scenarios or for everything that comes in your mind and make requests! ^-^
I wanted to write about them for sooo long (even though I am into this since a very little time. But it will do @.@)

The man was walking nervously along the area of the corridor, facing the large and perfectly cleaned windows. A beautiful sunset was filling the sky with its colours while one brunette woman was staring at her superior with a worried look, shaking constantly her hands to stop the man. Instead he rushed his fingers to the black elegant suit that he was wearing and fixed the various folds.
Then, he suddenly stopped walking and, with an exasperate expression on his young face, turned around, meeting his assistant' s gaze.

"I am going."  He said, closing his eyes for a while.
"Are you sure? The plane is going to take-off in a minute!"  she replied, continuing to shake her hands towards the face of the black haired man.
"I am sure that with the help of my driver I will arrive in time." he said, stretching his suit another few times.

"I don' t know... it's all too rushed. It isn' t like you to be so unorganized."  she continued, nodding with her head. -Not speaking about the fact that you are going to travel on a public flight..."
"It stills a first class flight." he said, reaching for his perfectly hanged overcoat.
"Whatever..." she sighed as she began to move forward towards the exit, accompanying the man.

Are you sure that you will be fine without any security?"
"They are reaching me at my arrival; I don' t need them now: It' s  quite an expensive flight so there are going to be some amount of people who are used to that kind of things, I hope."

The two coworkers reached the exit as a cold breeze began to stroke their hairs causing the woman to stiff a bit.
"It's better for you to return. I am going."  he said, walking and then stopped suddenly to turn one last time at his assistant who was shaking due to the cold wind." Remember to brush her fur when you have time. Oh... and remember also to give her the food of That brand. The last cat food line that I ' ve tried made my poor and precious Elizabeth get ill."

She nodded, supporting him while he left as an irritate look matched his unpleasant thoughts.

In a blink of eye he was gone with his driver and the brunette began to walk towards the direction she came to collect her things from the office. As she took her brown bag, she sighed, questioning herself why in the world he had to left in such urgency, leaving her with that white fur ball on her free day.

She sighed again when, tired and sleepless, she entered the apartment only to notice the white animal sitting on the couch, meowing noisily and leaving sparkling fur all over the surface.
The woman left the bag and went to the kitchen where, in the centre, some packs of closed cat food were dominating the rectangular table which made her more discomforted than before.

She took care of the  cat and finally colapsed onto the couch, pulling out the phone from her pocket.
The other members had been as talkative as usually, she noticed as she scrolled the messages, talking about their matters, complaining or gathering around y/n. After realizing that she had lost one interesting outburst of Zen about his beauty, she decided to enjoy the group.

"707": And that' s why I like shaped fish bread~

"Yoosung": Interesting!- Hiya, Jaehee!

"Jaehee Kang": Good evening.

"Yoosung": Where are Zen and Jumin?

"Jaehee Kang": I Am glad to announce that Mr. Han left me again with his cat... Oh... for a business trip. At least this is what he said before rushing to take his plane.

"Yoosung": He is such a busy man.

"Jaehee Kang":I agree. And when he is not busy, he tries to carry me in some glorious project regarding that cat of his own...

"707": Aww. Elly *-* Take a photo of her.

"Jahee Kang": No, I 've just managed to escape from its grip. And... I suppose that you are able to find what you are looking for...

"707": Indeed~

"Jaehee Kang": Seven, why don' t you come and pick her?

"707": Next time: I am busy~

"Jaehee Kang": -.-'

"Jaehee Kang": Well... I have to go now.

"Yoosung": Good night!

"Yoosung": Umm where did y/n go? I haven' t seen her logging in since this morning...

"707": Right... maybe I' ll do a check.

"Yoosung": Ok then.

"Yoosung": Holy crap! I didn' t notice they have relased a new item on LOLOL! I have to go now!!

"Yoosung" has left the chat.

"Jaehee Kang" has left the chat.

The woman went to check another time the fur ball who was peacefully sleeping onto the couch and then decided to turn on the tv and insert a dvd of her favourite actor: the majestic Zen.
She began to watch it and she was reached by an endless variety of emotions as the hours passed and the night became darker and darker.

Hope you liked the beginning! Feel free to request and I will do it ^-^