Reader x Jumin

Yoop. This was requested as jealous Jumin x Reader. Grab this~☆

"Outside the cage"

"Where were you all this time?" The familiar man in suit approached you in the giant hallway that preceeded his office.

"I was meeting the-"

"That actor." Jumin continued firmly while his gaze went way more and more distant.

"Right." You said with caution. "Have you searched for me that long?" You asked a little bit worried by his frozen stare.

"I knew where you went. Still... I didn' t want to admit it." He spoke making you blink your eyes.

"Oh... why? Jumin, is everything right?" You asked and made a step nearer to him who was observing all your moves with that frowned stare of his.

"You were with him for all this time. Was he interesting?" He asked coldly as you tilted your head.

"Umm.... yes, I suppose... he was so friendly..." you hesitated and Jumin immediately caught that uncertainty in your words.

"But?" He added.

"He was way too friendly..." you continued with a chuckle.

"What did he do?" He asked with curiosity while his concerned expression didn' t fade away.

"He is a great vivacious person. It' s not his fault but I found a little bit irritant his habit of lean his hands on people..."
You said while you were thinking of the fact that maybe living with Jumin was the real matter. He wasn' t used to public manifestation of affect so you tried every time to restrain yourself from doing these; maybe you had taken the same habit.

"That guy..." he whispered while his hands went on his tie to grab it firmly.

"Oh... but... it' s nothing, really." You continued seeing his perturbated expression.

"We'll se." He added while turning around. You followed him as he went on and on until he reached a traffic congested hallway.

You realized what he wanted to do as he went straight to the luxurious couch were a bunch of persons was talking with the one sat down.
Jumin made his way trough the crowd, ending to face the actor who was discussing with his collaborators.

"All of you are going to talk to him later." Jumin comunicated to them, causing their busy and concerned expressions to slowly disappear from your view. Now the actor was staring at the two of you with a confused face.

"Oh, I cuti... Good morning Mr. Han." He greeted as his perturbated expression didn' t leave. "Can I ask you the reason why of the interruption?"

"Simply this; I wanted to present you my fiancée, Y/n." He said shortly while a little unnoticeable smirk formed on his lips.

"Oh. I didn' t have the slightest idea! But... she is cuti- nevermind." His blanked face continued to stare at Jumin as he nodded.

"Yes, from now on you should let that idea enlighten your head." He coldly said before glancing away to leave the room.

You looked at your surrondings you before deciding to catch Jumin so you started walking towards the direction he left.
You called twice his name but then went silent because of the little argument that some of the workers were having: you didn' t want to attire their attention.
You continued to walk until you started to run as you saw Jumin' s back turning to the right.

"Jumin.." You said while your body was finally approaching him. Your hand stretched as few centimetres were dividing you from his body and leaned down onto his back.

"Yes." He said while turning slowly around to face you.
His cold glare pressed against you who were succumbing under it, feeling all the pressure of his worries on you.

"Jumin." You called him, tilted your head and sweetened your voice. "Jumin... there isn' t anything with that guy, please..."
You begged him but he shook his head.

"It isn' t only him."

"What do you mean?" You tilted another time your head, your mind stilled wandering in confusion.

"I mean... that he isn' t the only one who tries to hit on you." He said while his glare coldened.

"I... don' t know what you... are-" you continued but Jumin suddenly grabbed your hands. You were hit by the surprise as his intense gaze travelled on you before reaching your eyes.

"Y/n. I have a sensation which is pervading me." He started and interrupted you from asking what it was.

"I feel like there is something that is escaping from me." His grip tightened gently on you.

"A little detail." Your warm hands trapped into his.

"That is escaping from me."

With a firm movement, he made you slide and fell into his arms. His hands leaned on your shoulders.

"I feel like there is a rat in the cage." He spoke.

"Wha-?"
You tried to interact with him but he pressed you nearer to him.

"I feel like I am not the only one." He confessed while his struggling could be clearly seen in his grip.
He didn' t want to let you go.

"I feel like someday you will abbandon me, escaping from the cage I had put on you." He said closing his eyes.

"What cage? We eliminated that cage, do you remember?" He didn' t say anything so you went on.

"You trusted me. You gave me freedom."

You said determined as your eyes were searching for his, trying to fade those doubts away from his mind.

"I don' t feel good about this..." he continued causing you to smile.

"What is wrong? Tell me. You want to put me in a cage? There's no need to do that."
You said while you shook your head several times before returning to face him. Your hand departed from his to go up and reach for his cheek.
Your tips softly caressed his skin while you returned to your speech.

"Jumin... you gave me a choice. I chose. You made me free and I am free." Your hand went through his hair to gently stroke him.

"I have chosen you. I am free to be with you cause I don' t want to be without you. I can' t choose to leave you just beacuse I don' t want to abbandon you."
Your eyes continued to stare at him. His deep glare now filled with thoughts and remarks.

"I won' t leave your side nor I will replace you with some other person. You are special to me."
Your eyes shined as they met his comforting ones. Your talks seemed to have affected him somehow.

You couldn't explain the reason why though.

You smiled as he leaned his head on your shoulder. With one hand he embraced you while the other began to caress the strands of your hair as his low whisper reached the soft skin of your neck.

"Just because you are the only one for me."