Jumin x Reader x Unknown

"Relaxed encounter"

You sighed as his dak hair disappeared from the view behind the opened door.
You looked at the ceil and smiled.
You weren' t feeling very well because of your headache and that stubborn sense of warmness; but you were still grateful that Jumin cared for you, unexpectedly taking charge of your situation, making you relax for a while in his house.

You closed your eyes to enjoy that silent moment until the man came into your room with a softned expression.

"Y/n... is she sleeping?"

You saw his somewhat confused expression trough your eyelashes.

"I am perfectly awake." You smiled as your eyes met him.

"I am relieved. Or maybe I shouldn' t be? Sleep helps recovering faster."

You smiled as he decided to step a little forward, always preserving his elegant composure.

"Y/n, a maid is coming here. You can tell her if you need something."

You shook your head before adjusting your body on the soft cushion.

"Thank you Jumin: you have been very gentle and caring towards me." You said happily to him as your eyes were still burning a little from the flu you had caught.

"Nothing. It' s a gentleman' s duty to take care of a lady." He responded, not loosing his impenetrable gaze.

"It' s seemed like something that Zen would say..." you smiled before shaking your hands: "oh... Zen proposed to make me stay at his house but you refused, taking care of me. You are not a simple gentleman." You said, gaining a few steps from him.

"It was impossible for me to accept; you seek peace not a noisy, perverted presence." He stated.

"If it' s that, thanks for having been concerned about... my peace." You finished after a reflexive pause.

He nodded before speaking; "You are a RFA member afterall. "

You hummed and caressed the limb of the blanket which was covering you as your eyes landed on the giant and perfectly clean windows.

"Thank to you I could pass a well resting day but soon I 'll have to return home." You softly speak before returning to glance at Jumin.
Now you spotted an uneasy and unexpected slice of vitality in his gaze. Was he nervous? A nervous man in suit? Not possible since that man was Jumin.
His eyes were a little more opened as he was staring at you with a wordless expression.

"You can stay if you want. I don' t mind."

You looked displeased at him before stretching a little; "It wouldn' t be proper for me to pass the night here... I mean, I should return to my place. Those people must be gone away now."

Those grey eyes closed for an istant as he frowned slightly before nodding.

"You are right, sorry."

"Jumin... I think I should go right now. The sun is falling down, you know." You suggested before standing slowly up.

"This early? I mean... I' ll call my driver to pick you up." He told  glancing a last time at you before walking towards the corridor.

You smiled and ran your fingers trough your hair before turning slowly around and beginning to adjust the blankets along with your clothes.

When you finished, you reached Jumin who was standing in the hallway. You stepped forward and he turned around as he sensed your presence.

"Y/n, you can leave. My driver will escort you home."

You nodded and went close to him. You were expecting at least a soft smile for your departure but he just stood there, staring at you and talking to his driver. Then he finally approached you.