Reader x Jaehee

Popular actor reader x Jaehee~

"Inconvenience among the crowd"

She met him not long time ago. In that cold evening of october while the umidity was lowering down to expand trough the trafficated streets of the city. The cars were ruinning as the time was passing smoothly as always for those college students sitting in the intern of a warm welcoming and cozy bar. Jaehee sighed while turning to the right, towards her little apartment where a pile of papers and blankets were the only ones who were waiting for her arrival.

She was advancing trough the crowded road when suddenly she felt her phone vibrating in her pocket. She embraced her bag filled with papers with one hand while the other ran fast to grab the device.

"Good evening." She began with that conventional greeting without checking the identity of the person who had called her.

"Jaehee Kang... good evening." A deep and stressing, familiar voice spoke from the other line of the phone.

"Mr. Han, how can I help you?" She questioned, trying to not shout to cover the crowd' s voices.

"I might have a favour to ask you."

"Fine." She slightly exhaled.

"Tomorrow I am going to leave the city for a day." He began before being interrupted gently by his assistant.

"Do you want to ask me to cat-sitting Elizabeth the 3rd?" She questioned as her eyes ran along the lights hanged on the exoskeleton of the city. The others walking and chilling around her, amused by the new time tables adopted by the shops which allowed them to relax longer.

"Sure... but" she realised that the food that Elizabeth used to eat had just finished.

"Yes?" Jumin questioned and waited longer than he expected before pronouncing "assistant Kang" other two times.

In the meantime, Jaehee couldn't do nothing but stretching her arms towards the ground, bending to recollect the documents that had flight in the air, spreading around Jaehre' s figure.
The man in which she had bumped, stopped almost immediately for attempting to help the woman who shook her head and sighed while standing up.

"Thanks. I can do this myself." She said while her hands shook the papers to eliminate the layed dust.

"Anyways... sorry. It wasn' my intention."

She slowly lifted her chin as a sense of deja vu trepassed her brain. She tilted her head at the tall man with that large hat and dark coat as he lifted his sun glasses from his face. She looked carefully at the man who owned those bright and interesting eyes that she had already saw somewhere.

"You are excused. But... oh!" Her brunette eyes began to analyze his face as an image was printing itself in her mind until she let escape a surpriesd exclamation. The wide opened eyes of the man glinted with worry as his hand gestured the woman to stay silent.

She regained her calm expression while in her body a river of excitement and amazement was flowing trough her veins. The man nodded and whispered to the brunette; "Follow me" before turning around to face the crowd another time.

She hanged the call before walking fast towards the man who, meanwhile, had entered a little secondary street. The two continued to walk before arriving in an almost desert place with the rare exceptions of some elder persons who were sitting at the sides of the street.

"Sorry for this little escape but it' s better if they don' t know." The man whispered at the woman who just couldn't believe that the man who was standing in front of her was real.

"I undestand." She nodded. "But.. it' s really you?" Her ubelievable eyes continued to analyze the man when he smirked and stretched his hand to hers.
She immediately took his hand to shake it.

"I... I am out of words but... I want to take the occasion to express how I admire your works." She freely spoke with brightness in her hazel brown eyes.

"I am glad to hear that." He smiled.

"Oh... I wanted to tell that I saw your last work and I should say that it' s an incredible piece of art! The sorts of feelings that escape from the images, the perfect lines which accompany the spectator are sublime. To not speak about your acting; your face can carry and perfecfly manage an explosive amount of emotions. I think... that you have really been improving since your first apparition..." she spoke, praising her second favourite actor like she had always wanted to do, expressing her critical ideas and compliment the work of the artist she followed from an entire life of hard work and restrictions.

"What?" The actor spoke while his eyes shined with curiosity as his lips opened in a cheerful smile.

"Have you followed me since my frist work? Have you seen it?" He asked quite surprised to the woman who nodded her head in excitement.

"Yes! And from the very first moment I knew that it was going to be a succesvul start for a talented actor. Your acting was truly amazing even in your first work." She commented as her sweet eyes continued to shine happily.

"I am amazed too by it! I mean... you are really appeciating me? That' s a wonderful thing!" He smiles "I am always happy when I listen to my fans' comments and everytime they let me know that my passion can be seen within my talent, I think that life has given me an immense fortune." He spoke to the woman who nodded in agreement before smiling slightly.

"And I am happy when talented persons like you can express theirselves." She stated and he smiled once again before pointing his gaze over Jaehee' s shoulders. Jaehee turned too when she saw the eyes of the actor wandering nervous around the other end of the street where a group of girls were passing, talking vivaciously to each other.

"Cover me." The actor whispered as his face laid down on Jaehee' shoulders, masking his presence with a fake embrace as the girls were passing next to them.

Jaehee felt suddenly her heart beat accelerating and her breaths stopping as her idol had eliminate that formal and convenient distance which takes his own place in every superficial acquaintance. Her mind went in confusion as she stared blankly at the girls who had just passed away, not noticing that one of the most popular actor in that country was standing next to them, enwrapped to a stranger.

She didn' t even realize that he took few steps backwards to return at his initial position.

"Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience." He said, shooking slightly his head.

"Nothing..." the brunette whispered as her mind restarted to work correctly.

"I should really stop bothering you... I must go or I will end troubling you even more but I still want to excuse myself for the inconveniences I created." He smiled and passed his hand trough his coat to take out from there a little ticket.

"There. I understood that you are one of my best fan so here is one special pass to one of my proms." He said while Jaehee' s mind went attacked another time by an overdose of amazement.

"Really?"

"Surely! I want to thank you for today and for being one of my dearest fan."

"Thank you a lot..." she thanked him not knowing what to do next with that overcoming wave of happyness.

"Will I see you there? I'd like to receive your opinion."

"I' ll make the impossible to come. Thank you." She said filled with contentness while he glanced smiling at her one last time before lifting his glasses on the face and turning around to leave.

She smiled as the perfume of the man vanished with the cold wind.

She stayed there, thanking Elizabeth and that unexpected call from Mr. Han until she realized how rudely she had hanged that call.
She ran to pick her phone while a smile appeared on her face. That feeling that made her smile was the presentiment that something new would arrive in her life. A sort of change filled her mind while her relaxed voice called for Mr. Han.

~~~~~~~~~~

Bye~ Hurry, hurry.

I will post a list with the requests that you have made so that it will be simplier for me to follow them without loosing anyone.

Sooo that' s all for now~☆
Uh... I have a little more time: I wanted to thank you all for the appreciation that you are giving to this little complilation of oneshots (lol).
The positive feedback.. I mean.... that' s wonderful. To not speak about teh comments that you leave. I read them and I adore them XD And... everytime I end laughing or smiling sooo... I adore you XD Should I write an author x reaer? Loool. Joking.
Anyways

Thank you~☆
See yaaaah