Conclusion

_the conclusion... the beginning_

"Havent' t you forgotten that the event begins at 9 this evening?"

"How could I? I' ll be there, Luciel."

"Oh... okkey! But... listen."

"Yeah?"
"
"What are you writing down?"

You heard that voice but just kept going on and on, scribbling a flow of words and signs before letting go an affirmative sound.

"Mh... you will see. Very soon."

You turned around and smiled at the camera.

"I hope; You made me curious enough."

"Yes, yes... but don't expect too much from it."

You made an other feeble sound before leaving a full stop at the end of the sentence you were composing.

"Seven, sorry but I need to hang up. We will see then."

You played a little with the pen in the air while you were listening to Seven.

"I am going to keep watching you. Well, then... see ya later, honey."

"Sure thing, sweetie."

You let a little chuckle reach the other end of the phone before turning it off.

______

«It s nothing like that! I didn't bring Elizabreth the 3rd here so you can relax. Stop being such an annoying and complessed man.»

You looked at the two members who were discussing while your hand was suddenly being trapped by a soft and tight grip.

«Yoosung! I am happy to see you.» you smiled cheerfully as you turned to the blonde, smiling boy.

«I am happier to see you! I am glad you made it.»

«Seems like the event is going well.» you said gladly while observing your surroundings until you saw a tall figure approaching you.

«The event is going fairly well, thanks to you, y/n.»

«Evening, Jumin.» you smile with your face pointed towards Jumin without having any clues about the person who had come nearer and whose hand was now over your closed bag. You jumped in surprise, blocking the hand with yours before turning around.

«S~ Seven, what are you doing?!»

A cheerful expression gret you while you sighed.

«Nothing! It's only yours and only yours, the fault of having made me this curious. You have got  it in your bag, don't you? I saw you putting it there yesterday and~»

«Seven, that's harassment of people!» Zen came out before taking few steps heading towards you.

«I agree... this is not a good way to greet ladies.» Jumin advanced before his gaze fell upon you.

«Come on my lady, I can protect you from this dude and the jerk. Let's go.»

Zen smiled before reaching for your hand.

When your fingertips were about to touch, Yoosung broke the contact, slashing the air between your hands.

You saw Zen' s pissed expression before turning to the blonde, blushing guy.

«You can't go with him. I I mean... Seven spoke about something you brought here. What's that?»

You could sense Seven nodding behind you.