Reader x Jumin

"Tea party"

You found yourself entering that enlightened and noisy hall in which there were already tens of people.

Between them there were persons gathered in little groups which were talking peacefully, at the other end of the hall there was someone who was helping himself at the buffet while some other people were sitting on comfortable and coloured sofàs, drinking tea and speaking to each other.
While someone was only bragging himself to catch the attention of some of the many importants guests arrived at the after-party.

All that confusion had been caused by the ambitious idea suggested by the excited members: organising a second party less pretentious than the first one to break the waiting for the next grand party. Since that proposal began to stick itself in the heads of the members, Jumin came out realising even a theme for it. He thought that the people would find attractive a calm and sophisticated tea party were words could been exchanged, sponsor charmed and money collected.

The idea was immediately approved by the headmasters and all you had to do was following the plans and inform the ex guests about that middle monthly-party.

And finally the day arrived.

You had just entered the hall when you saw a little concentrated circle of women closed around a silver haired guy. You decided to move forward and waved your hand at him, waiting for his response. You actually had to wave several times before he could spot you but as soon as it happened, he rushed to you, leaving excuses to the ladies' congregation.

"Y/n! You' re really beautiful today!"

He said while standing in font of you.

"Thanks. How is going?"

You asked stretching the left side of your black dress.

"I supose very well. The greeting discours has already been pronounced by Jaehee and now all the members are scattered around chilling out."

He said looking around to find some of the persons he had cited but without any results.

"I see!"

You exclamated joyfully while following his gaze but eventually you stopped your eyes on a tall black dressed figure with straight dark hair.

"Is that Jumin?"

You asked while Zen took a glance at the tall wandering man.

"I suppose. He seemed to do pretty well but after the first twenty minutes, he had been acting strange as a train of thoughts have sourrended him. I don' t really now what' s up with that boy."

He said and then looked suspicious at you.

"You should go."

He finished, turning his head to Jumin' s direction who was refusing to talk with a large amount of women in the hall. You saw him as he turned around and began to walk towards the entrance but then he saw you and started to advance faster than before.

You waited until he approached you with a puzzled and surpriesd face.

"Y/n, good evening."

He said glancing at your eyes, going down to your waists to follow the delicate lines of the dress.

"It really suits you."

He commented while his dark, piercing eyes returned glued to your bright orbs.

"It' s a really well matched dress. The design is sober and yet so elegant. I must assume that you own a fairly good taste."

He continued as his eyes were still analysing you, making you feel a mixture of anxiety and joy.