Reader x Seven

"R.e.s.e.t.?"

"Yoosung": That' s sweet~

"Y/n": Everything for you ♡

"707": ?!

"Yoosung":  aww

"707": uhh

"Y/n": Don' t you think that my Yoosung is as cute as that puppy?

"Yoosung": Ahah I' d be your puppy~

"707": Eww

"Y/n": I' d love that~

"707": Oh guys... the cringe...

"Y/n": Uh sorry... I think you don' t like this :/

"707": That' s not the matter... I support you guys.

"Yoosung": Really?

"707": Yeah

"Y/n": Thank you for you concern and for showing your interest towards our relationship.

"707": ^-^

"Yoosung": That was ironic.

"707": Whatever ¥. ¥

"707": I think I am leaving~ this~

"707": World ~

"707": *past*

"707" has exited the chat.

--------------------------
He exited that chatroom once again.
He literally shut down the phone like he used to do every time.
He didn' t use to be like this. So, what had happened to him?

He was indeed passing a disgusting phase of intense cringing while his body was hit by that heavy sensation.
He was disperately disillusioned, aching in pain.
You had illuded him and so had done his dreams.

He was sitting, facing the screen of his laptop while his hands were laid down on the desk in a gesture of withdrawal. His heart felt just wrong. Did he have an heart? He didn' t even know that since he could barely count all the times it had been hit by everyone, including himself and You.

You were the most damaging thing that was still surviving in his frgamented heart.
He used to think that you were the only good thing that was ever happened to him and he couldn' t realize how he had let you go yet.
Seeing you laugh with Yoosung... seeing your sweet words dedicated to him... he felt disgusted, almost getting angry at you and at himself.
Why was he the only one who could remeber? Why was he the only one who had to suffer in that way?
He expressed the wish to forget everytime; forget about you, forget about his happiness, forget about your past presence next to him.
He wanted to forget those heavenly moments passed with you.
You and your promises.

Why did he put so much trust in you? He continued to ask it to himself so many times that a few tears became to escape from his golden eyes.
Because he loved you and he was continuing to do it no matter what.
You, his light, had abbandoned him for another. But! But this had been planned!
You were supposed to leave him and he knew that this was so damned right but at the same time so depressing.
You could leave him and you did it-

You could leave him.
And.
You could' ve chosen to not leave him.
Was it wrong- was it right?

It didn' t matter when just one thing was caressing, almost torturing his mind.
The justice didn' t matter anymore as long as you weren' t with him.
You could choose and you did it.
It wasn' t wrong but why did it feel like it was?
It was breaking him apart.
So terrible...

He had to see how you left his side to take that of Yoosung.

He didn' t want to but then he had to.