Reader x Yoosung

"I can sleep"

"Y/n": I got it! You are the best~

"Yoosung": :3

"Y/n" Ahaha aww. You re so cute, you know?

"Yoosung": Ahem... Y/n...

"Y/n": Sorry, I couldn't control myself: you are adorable.

"Yoosung": Actually... you made me blush.

"Zen" has entered the chat.

"Zen": Oi, guys, what are you doing this late?

"Yoosung": I was gaming before I decided to chat here with Y/n~

"Zen": Gaming?! Again? Dude...

"Zen" You should improve yourself to make a good impression on Y/n! Stop gaming and try to make HER blush!

"Yoosung": Uhh... but what are YOU doing this late?

"Zen": I was going to send some pictures of my wonderful body. Seriously... go and work out if you have that amount of time.

"Yoosung": We don' t need them. Right... Y/n?

"Zen": I am sure she is a lady who can appreciate beauty. So. Go and let go that game.

"Y/n": Actually

"Yoosung": Y/n... don' t tell me that you are going to side with him... -.-'

"Y/n": actually I don' t think beauty is objective. You, Zen, are really good looking but you aren' t the most beautiful and charming guy to me. At all!

"Zen": Whaat?

"Y/n": I find the Yoosung' s way of being very cute and refreshing~ I don' t like people who like to drag around with them entire photos galleries!

"Zen": That 's art :(

"Yoosung": I can' t believe it! Y/n...

"Yoosung": Thank you~ ^-^

"Yoosung": I hadn' t ever encountered someone like you, Y/n!

"Zen": Don' t tell me that you are blushing again...

--.--'

"Yoosung": ............. yeah.

"Y/n": Soo cute~

"Zen": At least... why don' t you try to be... more direct.  She is like no one else... so... try to keep her next to you...

"Yoosung": I will.... I hadn' t imagined that I would be able to protect a girl!

"Y/n": Ahah~

"707" has entered the chat.

"707": You should come and visit her!

"Yoosung": Uh... I think that would be.... nice :3

"Zen": Ehy! Seven, what are you talking about now! And from where did you come?!

"707": Shhh I have the role of Cupid in this fiction.

"Zen": Whut? What fiction?!

"707": The fiction of Life of course.

"Zen": Whatever.

"Y/n": Yoosung! I have a better idea! Let me go to your house so you can keep playing.

"Yoosung": Oh... Y/n... that' s useless. Honestly... I think that I would quit playing for you. Ah ah ah

"Zen": He is blushing. I can tell it...